Epic Perfect World

Nerfing sins :/

Offline Ruvik

• Just alot of inquisitive idiots
  • Characters: Ruvik
  • Faction: less
I myself am a sin and i personally think making sins r8 weapon have Sacrificial Slash instead of GoF is a good idea to nerf the insane opness of dph sins and aps sins with int gof weapons the gof procs SOOO much and SS would deal same damage just less chance to proc kinda like soul shatter compared to blackhole...just something i think would be a kinda good idea to try out...questions?...comments?...post below~keep it classy

Offline xTERAdraseeL

• Characters: xTERAdraseL
  • Faction: none of my level
there was always uninstall option avialable in every game...
on the topic no ty -1..

Offline Ruvik

there was always uninstall option avialable in every game...
on the topic no ty -1..
uninstall option? lol its just something i thought would make playing a sin a bit harder :3 im a sin myself so this isnt a QQ post about not being able to beat a class its just something i have thought of :) keep it classy typical epw player

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
just remove assassin class dude

Offline Ruvik

just remove assassin class dude
or make it harder to play :) 

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Adding SS instead of GoF won't do much, since the lucky people will always get a zerk and the unlucky ones won't. And sins became a clown class after the 1.5 update so the best way to nerf them is to bring back the old skills tbh.

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
any sin nerfs.... i +1 :police:

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
Adding SS instead of GoF won't do much, since the lucky people will always get a zerk and the unlucky ones won't. And sins became a clown class after the 1.5 update so the best way to nerf them is to bring back the old skills tbh.
So true, I'd actually love that but sadly there's no reason to nerf dph assassin since this server is overpopulated by aps. Was going to say the same thing about the SS instead of gof too, just makes luck shine more

Offline Ruvik

i kinda suppose gof is needed when fighting pury classes after talking to yang about it but i'd just like to see who still is ''op'' after lucky gof procs leave

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
If we are at this topic u could replace all blackhole with soul shatter too... the blackhole process is insane
ask meso...
on topic : REMOVE ALL 1.5 SKILLS FROM SIN TY
A way u could make dph viable is adding def level 10 to Chill of the deep and increase defence levels of full r8 LA by 5 def levels, and decrease atk by 5 atk.
This way cotd hits a bit less but has some def which will make dph a bit more viable
is stupid how i hit 18k-22k zerks with 1 skill in... 1 second? while aps hits 75% of that with 3.33
Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 04:29 am by Sebi

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
If we are at this topic u could replace all blackhole with soul shatter too... the blackhole process is insane
ask meso...
on topic : REMOVE ALL 1.5 SKILLS FROM SIN TY
+1 to this
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline ~Venom~

Even though it's never-ever going to happen I'm going to +1 this anyways.

When I do log on for some rpk (which is not often as of late yay rl :() I always come across these pro ass hat sins who think they are the baddest thing walking since Pan Gu himself... why? NH skills completely and utterly OPed sins to the point where any (I like how 1337 put it) clown can pick up a sin, slap it with half assed decent r8 gear, and can clean house with gof and a decent genie.

Far be it from me to say im a pro pker.. but I just feel SOME skill should be applied.. not just spamming life hunter(gof's galore) and cursed jail/elim.

TLDR
Asking for a sin nerf is like asking someone to do the stanky leg on the surface of the sun... never going to happen.
To become a god you need 3 things...
A little knowledge, A little power, And a whole lot of idiots.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Even though it's never-ever going to happen I'm going to +1 this anyways.

When I do log on for some rpk (which is not often as of late yay rl :() I always come across these pro ass hat sins who think they are the baddest thing walking since Pan Gu himself... why? NH skills completely and utterly OPed sins to the point where any (I like how 1337 put it) clown can pick up a sin, slap it with half assed decent r8 gear, and can clean house with gof and a decent genie.

Far be it from me to say im a pro pker.. but I just feel SOME skill should be applied.. not just spamming life hunter(gof's galore) and cursed jail/elim.

TLDR
Asking for a sin nerf is like asking someone to do the stanky leg on the surface of the sun... never going to happen.
it happend be4 tho, the nerf
at some point something will be done
i am still for boosting defence of dph by 15 and aps only by 5 and reducing atk since all sins will -1 for skill removal of 1.5 even tho is best thing to do..

Offline ~Venom~

it happend be4 tho, the nerf
at some point something will be done
i am still for boosting defence of dph by 15 and aps only by 5 and reducing atk since all sins will -1 for skill removal of 1.5 even tho is best thing to do..
Well I dont really know if I support or disagree with that. As I said my pk experience is limited... but every time I pop into the forums I always see people complaining how sins camp def.. is it really wise to give them more?
Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 04:50 am by ~Venom~
To become a god you need 3 things...
A little knowledge, A little power, And a whole lot of idiots.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
remove aps from gof daggers could be solution but i dont think its op tbh, but ye old skills with a bit boosted cotd would do it, aps sins wont have that much long stun and elimination to freeze u from africa
Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 04:47 am by Maxy