Epic Perfect World

Is Epic worth downloading?

Offline RottenKing

Hello i am thinking of downloading Epic and checking it out but i have a few questions. How hard is it to be 100% end game? How long does it take? Is the PVP here fun ?

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
use

just type in "Questions" or "PvP" or "End-game" and you will find 9001 other topics that will answer probably all of your questions

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
my the time you took to make a forum account and post you would have download it and try it ^-^

Offline ╰❇╮

• Nurse
  • Characters: IDesire - Amatusaru - MoonFall
use

just type in "Questions" or "PvP" or "End-game" and you will find 9001 other topics that will answer probably all of your questions
:normal-13: :normal-2:

Shazzy my cutie wifu!
✿   Ty Royal for the lovely art   ✿

Offline RottenKing

Im not going through 9k posts to find out for a simple answer.

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
First of all, hi. :) There are a tons of threads/guides/etc on just about any question you may have. Of course you are free to ask about anything you want. Some people think gearing up is hard, some easy. Just depends on how much time/effort you're willing to put forth. Things are not handed to you here like it is everywhere else which I always liked when I first started playing here about 3 years ago.

Hope you'll decide to join. If so, welcome. :)

Ignore the crazies though, haha. :P
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Angelica

everything you asked is relative, some people think gearing is hard, some people think it's too easy
how long it takes depends on how much time you have for the game, some need months and years, some a week
pvp also depends on what you enjoy, but the server does have a lot of pvp related events and there is mass pk so it should be fine

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Im not going through 9k posts to find out for a simple answer.

there's a post on the very first page even:

which were all answered

or just type in "questions" in the search bar and the first few options you get:

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Yes it is worth downloading!

For fashion business + art demanding.

Vegas

If you don't know anyone or how Epic works I think it will take you around 3 weeks to a month to get PK ready

Offline RottenKing

everything you asked is relative, some people think gearing is hard, some people think it's too easy
how long it takes depends on how much time you have for the game, some need months and years, some a week
pvp also depends on what you enjoy, but the server does have a lot of pvp related events and there is mass pk so it should be fine
What all Mass PVP events are there ?

Angelica

go and look, it's on the forums and easy as hell to find

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
there's a post on the very first page even:

which were all answered

or just type in "questions" in the search bar and the first few options you get:

Mom Xanadu for support member!

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
takes a while to gear, and even more time if you want perfect r8 stats 

Vegas

Not sure what you mean but there's daily mass PK, TW and NW on weekends and GM hosted squad events like twice a week. If you're in Artifex or Warning you will get a shit load of 70+v70+ mass PK. PK is fun imo but gearing sucks