Epic Perfect World

Switching from demon to sage and again demon, or sage to demon then again sage.

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
Alright ppls spending 30+ golds to switch cultivation's like : demon > sage > then again demon cause there is some usless skills of few classes ok so instead of doin that why dont we just make it easier like resting skills back to lvl 10 themselves via NPC otherwise changing cultivation all the time and wasting 30+ golds on that crap is really pointless. When with thes 30+ golds we can do alot of other stuffs like : buying other wep fash, buying sls for lvling chars and more others stuffs ( I hope thils will happend if its possible ofc ),  idk if this gona kill EPW voting economy GM's will decide about that so I guess its good suggestion . :)

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
-1 it's already easy enough to switch cultivation, and re-learnin your sage/demon skill only cost about 30-35gold. I don't think it cost that much.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
-1 cause of lol
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Unstable

-1 it's already easy enough to switch cultivation, and re-learnin your sage/demon skill only cost about 30-35gold. I don't think it cost that much.
this, you can get 30 gold in about 3-4 days by voting or just buy gold from other ppls instead if u have the ec

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
-1, u get 30 golds just from begging in worldchat like omar for ancient emblems

Offline Zuxtain

-1 because it seems like your problems are avoidable. Just need to read up on each culti's skills and what bonuses they give and make your decision based on that or just make 2 toons; one sage and one demon.