Epic Perfect World

Change psy

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Close topic after this.

What you need to learn is that in Black Voodoo, u gonna be 1 2 3, unless u do something, like psychic will or Bubble of Life, or genie.
The problem of psys today is the fear of take dmg, when u play calm u gonna see how u can live long in Black Voodoo, like some moves i can tell u to train, when u are under Bubble of Life heal, someone hardly kill u, you going to heal 6k HP each 3 secs for 15 seconds, so its 5 waves of 6k HP heals, this means 15 seconds in Black Voodoo only worrying in atk, then u have psychic will that give u protection for more 10 seconds, total of 25 seconds under protection while in Black Voodoo, so if u check well, Bubble of life has a 30 seconds cooldown, so if u use time Bubble of Life+Psychic will, u can be almost forever under protection while in Black Voodoo, got the logic? Then for the rest of the moments u have Genie, pills, etc. But think as your main movement the loop of Bubble of Life+Psychic Will, and for emergency genie, pill or change gear with Razer software like most do, or white voodoo.
I recommend u for now, remove White Voodoo from Shortcut bar and go play till u learn what i said.
Any questions that u want to can ask I'm rdy to answer.

ps; Ignore def voodoo+def gears campers
ps; Srry for late, I'm having troubles with Mac.
for the topic

+1 on unnerf
-1 on tweak, we already got boost on PhyDef, you have on R8 15% reduce phi dmg taken, this didn't exist before.It got implement past year.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline DeMi

• Characters: DeMi, Sukkub, NelIiel
  • Faction: none r.n.
Psy r FINE they nn boost or nerf ...
all u need is good eq and Psy game-play knowledge thats all...

Beatrice♥

I played Psychic for a long time and its really OP. Its damage is incredibly awesome and its def is too high with white voodoo(tho sometimes sparky sin can still kill a Psychic on white voodoo :(). 
On topic: +1  :rolleyes:

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Let the record stand that Mentalista sits in a full rpd set and vit tome while trying to DD.  Don't take his opinion for the state of the class.

Let the record also stand that wf fox form is completely incomparable in this discussion until my psychic purge buffs, puffbird, burn enemy sparks, myriad rainbow, amplify damage, use an IG equivalent skill, antistun, or run to china when casting white voodoo.  

+1 cuz psys are useless n i'll never lose to one

As I said earlier, psychics will survive as a class with or without the buff, but it would make the class more viable.
I'm basically 40

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Let the record stand that Mentalista sits in a full rpd set and vit tome while trying to DD.  Don't take his opinion for the state of the class.

Let the record also stand that wf fox form is completely incomparable in this discussion until my psychic purge buffs, puffbird, burn enemy sparks, myriad rainbow, amplify damage, use an IG equivalent skill, antistun, or run to china when casting white voodoo.  

Said the White Voodoo+Demon Psychic.
In RPD, Dragon gear or crit, i stand more time in Black Voodoo than u even will be. This explain why outsafezone u are under White voodoo+Full def gear and i am on Black Voodoo+crit gear.Whatever, if he want proves he gonna check videos and theres show how much u can teach about play to him  :police:

Offline DaJi

• Artisan of Fates
  • Non-Script, Non-Cheat Player.
  • Characters: Topanga, Menily, Iah, Aeriah, cupcakKe, Tenuki
  • Faction: AxeメGroup/Ducks

It actually is very comparable, I never stated any skills besides those two. You are the one that is bringing this into account, I'm fairly certain the same can be said about Psychic skills i.e. Vigor Empower etc. My statements are 100% valid and accurate, this class does not need any boosts whatsoever.

Clueless Gamer. Seriously Troll. Zero Chill. Full Fun.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
It actually is very comparable, I never stated any skills besides those two. You are the one that is bringing this into account, I'm fairly certain the same can be said about Psychic skills i.e. Vigor Empower etc. My statements are 100% valid and accurate, this class does not need any boosts whatsoever.
People that can't survive out of cleric support or White Voodoo gonna ask for boost.

Offline Remmy

• Characters: Embry | Amora | Remmy
  • Faction: Apollumi
You listed all skills that simply either make the enemy unable to attack or an amp of some sort to deal better damage (which you'll need to switch back to human form to even deal any bit of damage).

However, unless you are a completely HA veno using fists you cannot deal any bit of damage while in fox form. Even when using the what...3 skills we have? Fox form is for surving focus or for purge/amp and if we switch back to human form we lose quite a bit of pdef. We can't even activate our brambles in fox form...

Offline Cinnabon

Not to be hating on you mentalista, you can tank sins pretty well in black voodoo but what about those magic classes? Ive seen you drop to more magic classes than a barb on fire combo. I guess you wanted to take pdef more than magic and you chose your own path.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Said the White Voodoo+Demon Psychic.
In RPD, Dragon gear or crit, i stand more time in Black Voodoo than u even will be. This explain why outsafezone u are under White voodoo+Full def gear and i am on Black Voodoo+crit gear.Whatever, if he want proves he gonna check videos and theres show how much u can teach about pay to him  :police:
If you watch my videos, I don't know what white voodoo camping you will witness. I also don't own an rpd set.  I haven't seen you actually pk in about a year tbh so I don't know what you think you've seen.  The last time I saw your psychic was when I 3shot it with mine, so I guess reduce phys damage doesn't mean everything eh? ^^

You're simply outclassed when speaking to me about this class. You will do well to remember that.

You listed all skills that simply either make the enemy unable to attack or an amp of some sort to deal better damage (which you'll need to switch back to human form to even deal any bit of damage).

However, unless you are a completely HA veno using fists you cannot deal any bit of damage while in fox form. Even when using the what...3 skills we have? Fox form is for surving focus or for purge/amp and if we switch back to human form we lose quite a bit of pdef. We can't even activate our brambles in fox form...
Empowered vigor is hardly worth any of those skills I mentioned of yours.  A fox form veno is far more useful at any given time than a white voodoo psychic.  I don't know if you've ever played a psychic, but I'll have to disagree with your comparison.  Werefox and psychic are far too different in general to even compare the two skills. 

The pdef of a standing wf is comparable to a psychic yes, but a wf is far more mobile, and has an entirely different skillset.  Unless you have some innate knowledge of how maining a psychic goes, I think you're a bit off the mark on this one.
I'm basically 40

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

That was exactly his point....you can be in def but still do a lot of productive stuff, a psy in white can only tank, nothing else.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran

difference beeing in human form you do not have to reduce your def lvl to deal dmg --- overall you are more tanky even without your phy def boost.

Offline Cinnabon

That was exactly his point....you can be in def but still do a lot of productive stuff, a psy in white can only tank, nothing else.
lol? psychic can do a pretty good damn job of cc in white voodoo

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
If you watch my videos, I don't know what white voodoo camping you will witness. I also don't own an rpd set.  I haven't seen you actually pk in about a year tbh so I don't know what you think you've seen.  The last time I saw your psychic was when I 3shot it with mine, so I guess reduce phys damage doesn't mean everything eh? ^^

You're simply outclassed when speaking to me about this class. You will do well to remember that.

Empowered vigor is hardly worth any of those skills I mentioned of yours.  A fox form veno is far more useful at any given time than a white voodoo psychic.  I don't know if you've ever played a psychic, but I'll have to disagree with your comparison.  Werefox and psychic are far too different in general to even compare the two skills.

The pdef of a standing wf is comparable to a psychic yes, but a wf is far more mobile, and has an entirely different skillset.  Unless you have some innate knowledge of how maining a psychic goes, I think you're a bit off the mark on this one.
I don't need to watch again, I've did, and this actually explain Why u have no name out of Artifex and iam the one that people PM to learn psy(even inside artifex  ???)
Go learn Black Voodoo before try to teach it to the boy on the topic.
You will only be PMed when people get impressed by demon psys in White Voodoo+Razer gameplay.

Not to be hating on you mentalista, you can tank sins pretty well in black voodoo but what about those magic classes? Ive seen you drop to more magic classes than a barb on fire combo. I guess you wanted to take pdef more than magic and you chose your own path.
Yeah i dedicated my life to fight sins.
Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 06:48 pm by Mentalista

siergrain

I don't need to watch again, I've did, and this actually explain Why u have no name out of Artifex and iam the one that people PM to learn psy.
Go learn Black Voodoo before try to teach it to the boy on the topic.
Yeah i dedicated my life to fight sins.
not sure if this is a joke comment or serious