Epic Perfect World

Change psy

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
Please do something to psy to make them more viable.

- squishiest class ingame
- most inmobile class ingame
- everyone and their mother uses will surge and it take a total of 3 hits to kill a psy
- only class that consistantly get hiero'd because of having less def lvl and low hp pool
- everyone using programs to switch entire gear sets, psy have vodoo wich actually requires chan and casting time. Everyone has vodoo these days only their version is faster.

just give them level 11 soul of silence, its been to long.
i havent put much thought to other sugestions, if you have any positive changes post below
Lol i fak you

Offline Remmy

• Characters: Embry | Amora | Remmy
  • Faction: Apollumi
LOL??! Is this a TC member? I swear to god someone was complaining about this exact same thing in Teamspeak last night.

But no, the most squishy class in game is definitely archers. They have the lowest mdef and pdef in game. 

Psy's aren't supposed to be tanky anyways. You're supposed to deal damage. You're silence skill (forgot the name, been so long since I've actively played a psy) is enough to make you be able to get away from being focused. You're actually quite versatile in being able to deal lots of damage or take lots of damage. Just learn your class through 1v1 fights.

BIG -1

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
LOL??! Is this a TC member? I swear to god someone was complaining about this exact same thing in Teamspeak last night.

But no, the most squishy class in game is definitely archers. They have the lowest mdef and pdef in game.

Psy's aren't supposed to be tanky anyways. You're supposed to deal damage. You're silence skill (forgot the name, been so long since I've actively played a psy) is enough to make you be able to get away from being focused. You're actually quite versatile in being able to deal lots of damage or take lots of damage. Just learn your class through 1v1 fights.

BIG -1
if your gonna post something make sure its accurate.
archer is the squishiest class to magic attacks. psy is the squishiest to phy attacks due to less def lvl and less pdef
know what else archers have that psy dont have?
-more hp
-chance to evade
-stealth
-leaps
-antistun x2
- evasion skills
- biggest range in the game
all these things add up to the fact that archers dont even have to take dmg if played propperly this is why 80% of the server plays one.
in mass most DD is EA, try playing mass as a psy, get 123 by any EA who has will surge on his genie.
psy used to be OP, but they got screwed over by morai skills, these are all non combat skills who cost loads of chi and arent usefull what so ever.
also psy is the only class that doesnt have all skills demon/sage. all im asking is give us lvl 11 silence.
if your gonna post something at least make it a good post.
Lol i fak you

Offline nLumia

• No one can see. Every one can feel.
  • Characters: nLumia etc.
  • Faction: Мой Рай
Probably a joke, right !?

Offline Remmy

archer is the squishiest class to magic attacks. psy is the squishiest to phy attacks due to less def lvl and less pdef
-more hp
-chance to evade
-stealth
-leaps
-antistun x2
- evasion skills
all these things add up to the fact that archers dont even have to take dmg if played propperly this is why 80% of the server plays one.
in mass most DD is EA, try playing mass as a psy, get 123 by any EA who has will surge on his genie.
psy used to be OP, but they got screwed over by morai skills, these are all non combat skills who cost loads of chi and arent usefull what so ever.
also psy is the only class that doesnt have all skills demon/sage. all im asking is give us lvl 11 silence.
Hah? Most of the server plays an EA because they are generally easy to play and they deal BOTH magic and phys. They can switch from chan gear to deal massive amounts of metal damage and then back to int gear to deal rapid phys.

Nobody FORCED you to get the morai skills. You don't HAVE to have them if you are so against them.

I've played both archer and psy in mass pk before and I know for a fact people focus archers before they focus psy's because archers are easier to kill compared to a psy. You're seal makes it impossible, especially if you are def camping. The lvl 11 skill would just make it absolutely ridiculous.

Before you start calling me out saying I know nothing about this class please learn your own class.
Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 03:25 pm by Remmy

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
Nobody FORCED you to get the morai skills. You don't HAVE to have them if you are so against them.

You're seal makes it impossible, especially if you are def camping.

The lvl 11 skill would just make it absolutely ridiculous.

please learn your own class.
ye good argument, dont get morai skills! valid point.
if your camping defense in mass your doing nothing, thought you knew psy so well. 
do you even know what the sage/demon upgrade is?
ok im done argueing with you
Lol i fak you

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Psy camping def in mass is nothing but wasted space, ijs.
Anyhow, i don't feel like psy's are really as underpowerd as the OP makes it sound.
Sure i'd love to have lvl 11 SoS but do i want the psy i randomly hit with one of my aoe's to have it? Eh, rather not. -1 

Offline AlmostFamous

• Amor Vincit Omnia
  • Characters: AlmostFamous
-more hp
-chance to evade
-stealth
-leaps
-antistun x2
- evasion skills
"archer is the squishiest class to magic attacks."  "-chance to evade"You can't say the first, then use the second as something archers have. As you stated, they are weak to magic. So having the second has no relevance against magic ( Yes I know archers have magic too which can be evaded )

"psy is the squishiest to phy attacks due to less def lvl and less pdef" Well if you use your same logic. Psy have some of the highest possible defence level in the game in their voodo. Oh and they also have physical immune.

"antistun x2" Back to my second point. Why do you need anti stun when you can just camp your defence vodoo? Archers have anti stun, because they can't just camp a defence mode.

"-more hp" Do the test. Let a wizard open up on an archer. See how high he hits. Then use the same logic and get a phy class to hit you. ( In both vodoo ) See which one hits more. I am almost certain it will be the wizard on archer.

"stealth" Go buy stealth pots and stop being a cheap ass.

"-biggest range in the game" Yeah they do. But why mention this? Does a psy weapon do less damage at close range? Nope.

You say if archer is played right they don't have to take damage? Are you just assuming nobody else on this server can play the other classes right?

I am sure if you look on forums you will see some really great archers fighting 1v1 against some really great sins. And if in the majority of cases archers don't take damage I will say your right. But I am sure you will find a lot take damage.

I could say the same for every other class. So go look.

Mvlti svnt vocati, pavci vero electi

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
i want dragon rising for my WR too and i want sin to get more phy attack for dph...
also my barb/ea/wr+ sin gets hit 50k by genie spark critic in dd gears, i think i need more reduce mag defence, around 15-20% o.O

dude i saw my mage gets hit by AS 18k after combo andd even up to 22k , 3sparked is 1shot, can u please add evil ward as passive of earth shield!? pls
guess this is all

Offline Remmy

ye good argument, dont get morai skills! valid point.
if your camping defense in mass your doing nothing, thought you knew psy so well.
do you even know what the sage/demon upgrade is?
ok im done argueing with you
Yes I know both demon and sage lvl 11 skills for the silence skill. It's an increase in the seal.

I mean...this isn't the first thread with people complaining their class is too squishy. Mage classes are going to typically be squishier than phys classes. You're built to deal damage not take it.

As for camping def you should be able to see when you are being focused. Either AD or faith and switch from attack to def. Camp it until you aren't focused and then switch back. I mean...  :tiger-16:

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Just like the majority of classes is doing now, there's no stopping a psy from camping defense items, which most are doing anyway. It's hard to kill a psy like that, specially might ring campers. Even on my 100 atk lvls ea it was a pain to kill one of those, specially since all they do is def camp and white voodoo. Don't think it's necessary, even with will surge and sutra and w/e there is still hard to kill, this is where playing smart comes in. So my vote is no
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
1-,  you die in 3 hits = you are noob and should change you class, psy's aren't the most squishiest class. You just need the correct timing's to change from white voodoo to black voodoo. 
lvl 11 soul of silence is too op 

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?

first of all, i do main a psy and i do mass pk daily so..

lvl 11 seal...it seems nice and fair in theory..but tbh no rather not

Morai skills are far from useless, they are chi costly for no good reason tho..so that might need a tweak if anything.

the class itself is fairly easy to play and get the hang of ,only thing you need to learn is survival.

Offline Auxin★

• Sugar Stick
  • What's a King to a God?
  • Characters: Auxin/KaI/Tacit
  • Faction: Aftermath
Wew. Psys need boost? I'm pretty sure once you know how to change from black to white voodoo or vice versa u wont die easily. And SoS is already op as it is. -111

Best is me.

Offline BriEsT

• Don
 So many suggestions lately ..