Epic Perfect World

Add a boutique item to change Cultivations.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
I know that convertion NPC lets us do it so long as we have the token,mirages, and third quest completed. Just wondering if we can have a token(an expensive one) to instantly reset our cultivation back to two spark state(not sage/not demon) without having to complete the third fairy quest manually just to reset cultivations. Thanks if possible. :)
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Why would you want to do that though? O.O

You don't have to do complete the quests manually to switch culti now. Just do the FB89 culti, get a third fairy card, and then get a Celestial Schism Mold and 200 mirages. 
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Why would you want to do that though? O.O

You don't have to do complete the quests manually to switch culti now. Just do the FB89 culti, get a third fairy card, and then get a Celestial Schism Mold and 200 mirages.
sorry didn't know. thanks gm.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Zuxtain

Out of curiosity, would that also reset your skills that were sage/demon/primal or would it automatically change it to its counterparts? 

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Out of curiosity, would that also reset your skills that were sage/demon/primal or would it automatically change it to its counterparts?
it resets any sage or demon skill to lvl 10
primal skills that are based on a sage/ demon skill are gone too after changing culti,
primal skills that are based on lvl 100 or lvl 10 skills (like blueball) will not reset.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
The cleric buffs skill will not revert aswell. Once you get the primal skill where you get all 4 buffs in 1 skill, you can't get the old ones back....

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
I hear in the new expansion that skills will automatically be switched upon converting fairy. Not sure if true or not though.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
I hear in the new expansion that skills will automatically be switched upon converting fairy. Not sure if true or not though.
As much as i know it is, but with another (more expensive) item.
So you should be able to choose which one you wanna use if it gets added here.