• Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
This must be the 5th time someone posts this shyt and the answer is always no
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Sokien

• Faction: 0fk

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

Offline Goz

I agree this is the most logical option but clowns -1 this because their fellow clowns -1 it.
Kinguin no chance my friend - PashaBiceps

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I never had more than 10k ec.

My damage log collection NEW

infernchidhu

+1, 10k dama ores for triple int archer chest leggo !!

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
+1, 10k dama ores for triple int archer chest leggo !!
Where is my credit cards  :rolleyes: lmfo 

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
  • Characters: Thirujo, Thirujoy & Thiru
  • Faction: Leftovers
Hello im new here and ive been wondering about the r8 system which we use here. Since r8 is considered end game and your stats depend on your luck at rerolls. ive been wondering if it was a possibility to implement a forge which would give desired stats such as 3x stats for a ec or damascene instead. And I don't mean a meager amount such as 500ec or 1000 ec .
I mean something more substantial like 50k ec or 100k ec or 3k damascene ores . Depending on what people and GMs feel fair for really good stats.
It would create a proper goal to obtain and also reduce ec wastage by people both normal and donators alike (esp donators) who pour in loads of money and not get a proper stat because of their bad luck. I am not asking to remove the pre-existing system but just to offer an alternative for people who'd rather get an assured result than depend on luck.
Ofc this is just the rant of one person but id like to know if theres anyonelse who feels the same way, and if people would want a change like this.
Just a simple match between probability and possibility.

Please keep it clean. All opinions are welcome :)
It will juz be a game breaker... 

Play it as just a ******* game ;)

Offline Death

• Old Player
+1 if the money needed is really a lot, 3k damas is way too little. That would be an option for those who really have extraordinarily shit luck.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
nowadays if u say 3k damascenes doesnt even mean a lot since u can get what 1k of them a week at morai with ares?
events and bosses can get u atleast 200 damas a day too
if u do trades and such in 3 weeks u can get urself 1 piece with a 100% chance which is stupid

Offline Remmy

• Characters: Embry | Amora | Remmy
  • Faction: Apollumi

This would only make the game into what most are running from in pwi and that's pay to win basically. Everyone that could afford to drop lots of money into donations would to have the best gear and it would make it unfair.