Epic Perfect World

Rank 8 ultimatum

Offline TweedleDum

• Ay Mami
  • elelellelelelel
Hello im new here and ive been wondering about the r8 system which we use here. Since r8 is considered end game and your stats depend on your luck at rerolls. ive been wondering if it was a possibility to implement a forge which would give desired stats such as 3x stats for a ec or damascene instead. And I don't mean a meager amount such as 500ec or 1000 ec .
I mean something more substantial like 50k ec or 100k ec or 3k damascene ores . Depending on what people and GMs feel fair for really good stats.
It would create a proper goal to obtain and also reduce ec wastage by people both normal and donators alike (esp donators) who pour in loads of money and not get a proper stat because of their bad luck. I am not asking to remove the pre-existing system but just to offer an alternative for people who'd rather get an assured result than depend on luck.
Ofc this is just the rant of one person but id like to know if theres anyonelse who feels the same way, and if people would want a change like this.
Just a simple match between probability and possibility.

Please keep it clean. All opinions are welcome :)

your kungfu is goot

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Batman, Iakeen, Meky
  • Faction: Family Leader
No ^-^ some people have no problem to pay like 10k damas for 3x int top sin or 3x chan wrist for magic classes
also 3x int gof weapon...

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
I think this would be a little unfair as some people have lots of EC already because they have lots of alts/etc. Besides, lots of people got their end game stats by sheer luck already so I think everyone else should as well. I know it's frustrating sometimes, but that's part of it. It's luck based.  :/ 
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Beatrice♥

I think this would be a little unfair as some people have lots of EC already because they have lots of alts/etc. Besides, lots of people got their end game stats by sheer luck already so I think everyone else should as well. I know it's frustrating sometimes, but that's part of it. It's luck based.  :/
I agree with this  :(

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
-1 thats just too easy   :-X

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
50k ec is what some people get in a day of farming here so no -1

Offline Zuxtain

-1 to this. Rolling the stats you want is such a satisfying feeling plus it always gives people a reason to still farm, do bh and NW. The chances of getting the perfect stat are low so that people always have something to work towards. Majority of people can get 50k ec more easily than roll 3x int/chan etc

heiro

+1

Offline Shaymin

• Characters: Shaymin
  • Faction: Artifex
Oke, how about 500k ec in exchange of your bad luck :) only 1 r8 piece tho lol?
but srsly... -1 on your suggestion  :(

LillySatou

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
i know it's cliche but it would really ruin the economy. (wth right?)
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Mievieh

• 9 and 9 and 9
  • You are a king. You can't fall on your knees.
  • Characters: Karmakun, Sestiel
  • Faction: Tyrants
Well i agree a bit with Shaymin, could happen that you get 3x HP or 3x MP or something - and lost 50k EC for that.

Other point is, some people dont look for 3x stats at all - some look for 2x + something else. If you give a chance for 3x there should be a chance for 2x too.  :-X Just to make it fair. 

But anyways, -1 from me
Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack!

scatterer3

A big -1. Because what others said is true.
Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 06:54 am by Professional