Epic Perfect World

Alliance number limiter

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Batman, Iakeen, Meky
  • Faction: Family Leader
 :normal-2: What is next, limiting members of guild?

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
someone alrdy said that
to make guild with 100 member and ally with 2 guild 
p.s ur ugly :police: :police:

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Lol already a post like that limiting guilds to 100 people and 2 allies.

infernchidhu

Arti brings 50+ when they can without allies, so arti people shouldn't really be talking about alliance issues tbh.  :police:
No hate pls. Is truth only.  :)
can u read the first post zzz

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Arti brings 50+ when they can without allies, so arti people shouldn't really be talking about alliance issues tbh.  :police:
No hate pls. Is truth only.  :)

Merge feature.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
can u read the first post zzz
Well I did read it, else wouldn't have posted.
Suppose there was a limit to the number of allies, that would reduce the numbers of a particular alliance. It wouldn't reduce the number of players coming for pk. So 120 players in pk total would still be 120 without alliances just killing each other. Now arti has the most people for pk atm (in the eu tz) so they would clearly be wiping clear the rest of the small "limited" allies.
I get what you are asking for. But it's a no from me. -1
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

infernchidhu

Well I did read it, else wouldn't have posted.
Suppose there was a limit to the number of allies, that would reduce the numbers of a particular alliance. It wouldn't reduce the number of players coming for pk. So 120 players in pk total would still be 120 without alliances just killing each other. Now arti has the most people for pk atm (in the eu tz) so they would clearly be wiping clear the rest of the small "limited" allies.
I get what you are asking for. But it's a no from me. -1
i was talking about "so arti people should talk" part, go read again

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Didn't read responses because too lazy, but to original post:

+1 to removing alliances and also reduce number of people allowed in a guild to like 120.
Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 11:55 am by Rʜᴀᴇɴʏs

Offline komoy

Didn't read responses because too lazy, but to original post:

+1 to removing alliances and also reduce number of people allowed in a guild to like 120.

like i said drop ally system and make smaller faccs but seems like ppl prefer a two side pk i wonder if chinos or pinoys get a new ally??  ppl just simply abusing the system to win no matter what is need to do  and thats ruining the sv cuz many times those alliances have no one to fight with then ppl  get bored and start sigging at 1v1 spots ruining the fun of all!!

infernchidhu

like i said drop ally system and make smaller faccs but seems like ppl prefer a two side pk i wonder if chinos or pinoys get a new ally??  ppl just simply abusing the system to win no matter what is need to do  and thats ruining the sv cuz many times those alliances have no one to fight with then ppl  get bored and start sigging at 1v1 spots ruining the fun of all!!
Extremely accurate tbh, but GMs be like "nothing will change"  ;D

infernchidhu

This can be locked btw, i am done with this

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
+1, I would go even further and say take out the alliance system altogether.

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
This can be locked btw, i am done with this
Locked.
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.