pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

infernchidhu

Reduce Soochi's IGs and sparks
noob kermit

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Better yet, remove alliances completely and reduce the maximum amount of members in a guild.  :police: Boom. PK back.

Disrupted

Better yet, remove alliances completely and reduce the maximum amount of members in a guild.  :police: Boom. PK back.
For once i agree with Dom.  This would save pk and make it more competitive and fun

infernchidhu

Better yet, remove alliances completely and reduce the maximum amount of members in a guild.  :police: Boom. PK back.
I though about that, but it would be too drastic imo

Offline Ravish

• Faction: Ducks

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants
From far the most suggested thing in all the server I played. But never happend.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
-1 useless suggestion

Offline Inji

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
Ally sig inc
u exist on forums?  :normal-10: hi
 :normal-4:

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
By removing alliances you'd have numerous guilds in pk, by reducing amount of players you wouldn't have the huge pks anymore nor 80v80 tws. Just keep it as it is, there'll always be small pk (until a tryhard sigs whole guild), huge mass pk is interesting tbh when the numbers are equal, and there's always solo pk or backstabbing in mass pk with a few players.

Offline komoy

tbh drop alliance system and guild limit to 100 and there u go more guilds more pk all over the place and tw map would be like a pretty rainbow!
this guild system were made for pwi when they expected thousand of players to play and even there wasn't a good option having guilds with 200 players!! we are a private sv we dont have that many players we should adapt our guild system to our reality making the game funnier and not two side sv like it is now.

icyyuki

tbh drop alliance system and guild limit to 100 and there u go more guilds more pk all over the place and tw map would be like a pretty rainbow!
this guild system were made for pwi when they expected thousand of players to play and even there wasn't a good option having guilds with 200 players!! we are a private sv we dont have that many players we should adapt our guild system to our reality making the game funnier and not two side sv like it is now.
I agree with you sir! +11111111 this ;)

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
-1 , merges will happen.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
  • Characters: Idaron/Millennium
This
Nothing will change … pinoys couldn't compete with chinos numbers nor could warning in the morning hence the alliance … at the rate things are going in epw a lot of people will probably quit
No guild can compete with Arti's numbers that's y I find it funny when they talk about alliance … fact remains warning lacks pk activity compared to them by the odd chance they do there is no pk
Solution for morning pks … get rid of alliances completely this way u have more factions pking even if it's sig wars as u said Soochi it's better than those 30min pks then sz for the next 8 or more hours hoping there might be good even number pk with arti/warning
Artifex and warning disbanding would be the best thing for this server … there is rarely any small scale pks anymore or is there mass the whole pk system now is just bs … I miss the old days