Epic Perfect World

Alliance number limiter

infernchidhu

Stick to topic guys, GM thread maker soochi LF clean up kkkk

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Yea you dont mind alliances cause you just merge with other factions... all good. The problem that we have now with these big allies is caused of you with merging xpend and salvation and whatever else you got in your faction. Other factions NEED allies to compete with your numbers. Disband Artifex and problem solved (and NO thats not meant ironic)
Most factions often merge as a result of another faction dying. Those members of a faction which has become inactive need somewhere else to go, and more often than not a group of them go to the same faction, because they want to stay with their friends. Personally, I don't see anything wrong with that. Warning has done it before, so why is it such a crime that Artifex has done the same in the past? No need to be salty man.   :-[

On topic: I don't mind whether this gets implemented or not, many factions will still help each other despite limiting the amount of alliances.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Ok then ON topic.... Even IF you would say there is only 2 real allies and x numbers of alt factions allowed then i am pretty sure inofficial alliances would come up like "hey only focus on faction x and dont attack faction y". Tbh if i would be a faction leader on this server i d prefer not to attack Artifex in mass pk (sorry i have to mention Artifex again since they are the dominating faction in mass pk atm) cause if Artifex focuses a smaller faction in mass (lets say GA or Ducks or Worms or HR or whoever is not Warning) they wipe them in like a minute. So i d prefer to be on their side vs Warning than on the other side if official or not... know what i mean?
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

infernchidhu

Stick to topic guys  :tiger-9:

infernchidhu

Ok then ON topic.... Even IF you would say there is only 2 real allies and x numbers of alt factions allowed then i am pretty sure inofficial alliances would come up like "hey only focus on faction x and dont attack faction y". Tbh if i would be a faction leader on this server i d prefer not to attack Artifex in mass pk (sorry i have to mention Artifex again since they are the dominating faction in mass pk atm) cause if Artifex focuses a smaller faction in mass (lets say GA or Ducks or Worms or HR or whoever is not Warning) they wipe them in like a minute. So i d prefer to be on their side vs Warning than on the other side if official or not... know what i mean?
Your actually wrong about that, when Xpend and Arti used to fight, Team69/ Warning constantly switched which side they helped, which often decided who won the pk, its not as static as you would think, +1 my thread for a better Epic Perfect World !

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Even if this does get implanted and more guilds come to pk there would be 3 way or 4 way pk which usually turns into a signet war which is boring as fck.

Offline BriEsT

• Don
Your actually wrong about that, when Xpend and Arti used to fight, Team69/ Warning constantly switched which side they helped, which often decided who won the pk, its not as static as you would think, +1 my thread for a better Epic Perfect World !
 +1 for better Epic Perfect World!!! ^ - ^

infernchidhu

Even if this does get implanted and more guilds come to pk there would be 3 way or 4 way pk which usually turns into a signet war which is boring as fck.
I agree, but signet wars are unfortunately more fun than 10 min stomps :)

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
True, but from the videos I've seen Artifex and Warning can pull out even numbers, and about the china timezone pk, I really doubt it'll be difficult for china to find new members  :-\

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
An allies limit would be good, but I don't see how you an make the system see the difference between an alt guild and a real one, and even if it WAS POSSIBLE (which is definitely not) people would just put active players in their alt guild (as arti does and claims they have no allies). 
+1 if possible, but I think that the outcome of the current asian zone pk will have the same outcome no matter how many allies or members the other side gets

P.S. Your secret alt in heaven was not exactly secret

Offline Remmy

• Characters: Embry | Amora | Remmy
  • Faction: Apollumi
Would this be a bad time to bring up alliance signets?  :-X The holy sigs of mass pk plz. 

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Yea you dont mind alliances cause you just merge with other factions... all good. The problem that we have now with these big allies is caused of you with merging xpend and salvation and whatever else you got in your faction. Other factions NEED allies to compete with your numbers. Disband Artifex and problem solved (and NO thats not meant ironic)
Will reply to you once , as i don't wanna get Soochi's thread locked.
The alliance Soochi is referring to, got absolutely nothing to do with Artifex. Zero. I don't expect you to know this , considering you never , ever , PK. When it comes to our PK's Artifex, vs Warning/GodsArmy ( and most recent allies), we still.
Even when they outnumber us in 80% of cases. So it quiete honestly means zero. Even yesterday at DragonTemple, i seen 2-3 TeamPH (one of they're newest allies helping), did it help them? Zero. Cause numbers aren't exactly always a factor to win, even tho they sure do help many times.
As for the entire Xpendables/Salvation comment you made, i dont see why because , every faction on the server has invited other's into it ( merge if you wanna call it) , didn't warning do the same with GodsArmy and HangOver leftovers ? Nothing wrong about it.

P.S. : Should stay on topic now dont get thread locked.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Will reply to you once , as i don't wanna get Soochi's thread locked.
The alliance Soochi is referring to, got absolutely nothing to do with Artifex. Zero. I don't expect you to know this , considering you never , ever , PK. When it comes to our PK's Artifex, vs Warning/GodsArmy ( and most recent allies), we still.
Even when they outnumber us in 80% of cases. So it quiete honestly means zero. Even yesterday at DragonTemple, i seen 2-3 TeamPH (one of they're newest allies helping), did it help them? Zero. Cause numbers aren't exactly always a factor to win, even tho they sure do help many times.
As for the entire Xpendables/Salvation comment you made, i dont see why because , every faction on the server has invited other's into it ( merge if you wanna call it) , didn't warning do the same with GodsArmy and HangOver leftovers ? Nothing wrong about it.

P.S. : Should stay on topic now dont get thread locked.
This!!!!! Finally someone says this!!

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants
I never liked too big PK and alliances.
But actually without alliance, artifex will never have any PK. There are simply not any guild active like them.
And alliances since ever make China PK totaly amazing.

I don't like alliance, but we can't deny it actually encourage everyone to PK.

When it comes to our PK's Artifex, vs Warning/GodsArmy ( and most recent allies), we still.

Sincerelly, I don't want to start a drama or idk what it's not really the point of the thread but:
The rare time Warning got more than Artifex, there are no mass PK or it's a r4pe.
Number in mass PK is everything, it never happend in this server a side win with 15 less players (1+squads). Each people can have their opinions or ego reactions, but it's be hyprocrite to think it.
Of course it's possible to make a squad which can make the numberless side winning mass PK, but can't really happend these days.

PS: yes yes i know my english... working..

infernchidhu

I never liked too big PK and alliances.
But actually without alliance, artifex will never have any PK. There are simply not any guild active like them.
And alliances since ever make China PK totaly amazing.

I don't like alliance, but we can't deny it actually encourage everyone to PK.
Yes, first of all, all of Warnings allies are to fight vs China, i know that Warning needs an ally or so to compete with Artifex, that is why i stated that 2 Allies are allowed. I am limiting the number of allies in 1 side, not just completely make them fight on their own =)