Epic Perfect World

On Seekers

Offline BriEsT

• Don
No they just require way too much set up to get kills, something you cant afford to do in mass pk.
 Pretty much this 

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
No they just require way too much set up to get kills, something you cant afford to do in mass pk.
Yeah, mainly all you can do in mass as a seeker(keep in mind that you'll be solo) is run over the enemy lines, tab as fast as you can looking for unbuffed targets which would require less time to kill, kill as many unbuffed or squishy targets like ea's, wizards, venos that don't camp def wep and only purge(like nowadays) and as soon as you get targetted, 2 spark, use genie if needed(only in extreme cases), burn last stand if needed, and run behind your lines to recover, then repeat. Oh and forgot to mention nukes, whenever is the case. I usually aps'ed targets that aren't in a group and Blur+Vortex groups when wr's use HF or something.
In conclusion, not worth the effort sometimes, but much fun, also pretty much useless in huge ass PKs which have over 200 people all over the map.

Offline Auxin★

• Sugar Stick
  • What's a King to a God?
  • Characters: Auxin/KaI/Tacit
  • Faction: Aftermath
Yeah, mainly all you can do in mass as a seeker(keep in mind that you'll be solo) is run over the enemy lines, tab as fast as you can looking for unbuffed targets which would require less time to kill, kill as many unbuffed or squishy targets like ea's, wizards, venos that don't camp def wep and only purge(like nowadays) and as soon as you get targetted, 2 spark, use genie if needed(only in extreme cases), burn last stand if needed, and run behind your lines to recover, then repeat. Oh and forgot to mention nukes, whenever is the case. I usually aps'ed targets that aren't in a group and Blur+Vortex groups when wr's use HF or something.
In conclusion, not worth the effort sometimes, but much fun, also pretty much useless in huge ass PKs which have over 200 people all over the map.
This is like 100% accurate

Best is me.

Offline firestorm01

seekers are awesome toons..just pkers are too lazy to learn their skills..they only want fast kills so they make sins or magic classes. Seeker are fun for non pkers because of their great aoe skills and their deent defense..  :P I love both my seekers demon and sage.

Offline LandMine

• LandMine
  • Too good for you.
  • Characters: LandMine
  • Faction: Overseers
idk what exactly is peoples problems if they dont like playing seekers because seekers are fun to play and i hve one as a main. i mean i do get it tht if ur a def built seeker u can do dmg on only one combo which is the sacrficial slash and quid pro combo and its just boring. but then why dont people go and experiment and make their own combos?

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
idk what exactly is peoples problems if they dont like playing seekers because seekers are fun to play and i hve one as a main. i mean i do get it tht if ur a def built seeker u can do dmg on only one combo which is the sacrficial slash and quid pro combo and its just boring. but then why dont people go and experiment and make their own combos?
50k GoF crits on Wizzies with just Wind Slash.

I'm just saying, man.
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements

I'm just saying, man.
You must suck some serious balls at wizard, just saying.

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
The Wiz was in R8. Didn't get to see the stats, but probably not good R8. Was still a 50k GoF crit
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
The Wiz was in R8. Didn't get to see the stats, but probably not good R8. Was still a 50k GoF crit
As a sage wizard with less pdef than demon ive never taken more than half my hp from a seeker. Im sure its possible, if i stayed perma channel gear....used frenzy idk. But hitting some random hard hardly speaks for the balance of a class as a whole.

hi im emily

Iv'e made a seeker my self and got really disappointed by it...
It's strong in PVE, weak in pvp...
If I could change I'd probably choose : Assassin, EA, Psychic, Barb
Assassin - Op dmg
Ea - Op dmg
Psychic - Op durability + damage
Barb - Op durability  + Very very op health

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
Iv'e made a seeker my self and got really disappointed by it...
It's strong in PVE, weak in pvp...
If I could change I'd probably choose : Assassin, EA, Psychic, Barb
Assassin - Op dmg
Ea - Op dmg
Psychic - Op durability + damage
Barb - Op durability  + Very very op health
psshh go make cleric best support   barb an suxe ea eh ok  psy squishy wiz op *cough*