The one with the most ridiculous looking performer  :rolleyes:

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity

Offline nLumia

• No one can see. Every one can feel.
  • Characters: nLumia etc.
  • Faction: Мой Рай

Ok, blocking system? lol.. but tell me, what countries keep winning all the time? You seem to know everything. If the amount of friends depends so much, then how there been so many different countries winning?
You really seems to be in a different world, thats terrible.
Instead of posting you a link with russian news i will post you the german eurovision website:
https://www.eurovision.de/feddersens_kommentar/Russland-und-seine-Nachbarn,halbfinale162.html
Even there you can find insinuations about that what you dont understand.
Its more politically + bordering countries help each other.
To your question ...
In my second & third post you will find your answer.
"There are a few undecided countries."
But keep believe it :D that is the reason why the eurovision song contest still exist :/
Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 07:53 am by nLumia

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
I haven't listened to any yet but already 100% not England. I just know it will suck like every year. Any other country is fine.

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
You really seems to be in a different world, thats terrible.
Instead of posting you a link with russian news i will post you the german eurovision website:
https://www.eurovision.de/feddersens_kommentar/Russland-und-seine-Nachbarn,halbfinale162.html
Even there you can find insinuations about that what you dont understand.
Its more politically + bordering countries help each other.
To your question ...
In my second & third post you will find your answer.
"There are a few undecided countries."
But keep believe it :D that is the reason why the eurovision song contest still exist :/
Nice theory
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Eurovision was never really about music, it always has been more of a political or "friends" kinda thing.
Like germany would always give good  points to turkey, not that the music was great, we just have alot of turkish people living here.

scatterer3

A L B A N I A heart emoticon
The performance was weak, I'm disappointed because she has way more potential than what she delivered. She has a powerful voice, but she is not feeling comfortable whenever she enters the stage. I hope she does better in finals! Albania shall win! :-*

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Norway have the best music video pahaha.

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Eurovision was never really about music, it always has been more of a political or "friends" kinda thing.
Like germany would always give good  points to turkey, not that the music was great, we just have alot of turkish people living here.
Getting max points from a few countries doesn't help much, if the song is shit. You also need good song or performance to win, so you get more points from other countries also.
If you watch how countries give points to others then you see that there is always one song that gets a lot more points than others.. wouldn't call that "because of friends".

Anyway i would vote for sweden because song is pretty good, but since i'm in sweden and can't vote for it, then estonia  O:-)
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Selethea

I don't even want to comment my country's song (Lithuania) xD
And, tbh I didn't like any song of this year. 

Sank you Sideris <3

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Getting max points from a few countries doesn't help much, if the song is shit. You also need good song or performance to win, so you get more points from other countries also.
If you watch how countries give points to others then you see that there is always one song that gets a lot more points than others.. wouldn't call that "because of friends".

Anyway i would vote for sweden because song is pretty good, but since i'm in sweden and can't vote for it, then estonia  O:-)
Of course.
Regardless of the quality of estonias song or performance.
I'm not saying there is anything wrong with it, that's just the way things are.
And ofc the song is a factor in the contest too, it's just not like the song and performance are the only things that count and the neighbor thing doesn't play a roll in it.
It does, and imo it plays a much bigger roll than it should.

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?
..i cringed as i heard the songs this year.....like..yikes

UK had the most memorable setup imo.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Current world affairs play a part too. Russia (regardless of their song) will probably not do well at all.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Is this eurovision some kind of theVoice europe? I dont understand  :'(

My damage log collection NEW

Offline nLumia

• No one can see. Every one can feel.
  • Characters: nLumia etc.
  • Faction: Мой Рай
Nice theory
Of course, we can continue the discussion )
Why do you think Conchita Wurst won the ESC 2014 ? 
Do you really think its the (terrible)music ? Or her/his voice ?