• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
-1 I dont see the point in adding this.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Sure, let's make the game more broken!

Offline Zuxtain

You're talking as if the other blessings didnt exist...
Could you clarify what you mean by this please?

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Could you clarify what you mean by this please?
He means there's other blessings in game that you're able to get. One from Daily Sign-in, you can get a blessing from Guild Base (multiple times a day I believe if I'm not mistaken) and you can do Marriage Quests or a Wedding to get the Wedding Ring with 6 defense levels and 6 attack levels that can be used once a day until server reset. Not including the ones that EA and EP get automatically for balancing purposes.
Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 03:52 am by ☆

Offline Zuxtain

He means there's other blessings in game that you're able to get. One from Daily Sign-in, you can get a blessing from Guild Base (multiple times a day I believe if I'm not mistaken) and you can do Marriage Quests or a Wedding to get the Wedding Ring with 6 defense levels and 6 attack levels that can be used once a day until server reset. Not including the ones that EA and EP get automatically for balancing purposes.
Thank you for clarifying. I know that there are more blessings but I just stated that specifically ea and ep would be disadvantaged. I'm just not sure how my reply made it sound like I dismissed the other blessings which is what I need clarification on :)

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Thank you for clarifying. I know that there are more blessings but I just stated that specifically ea and ep would be disadvantaged. I'm just not sure how my reply made it sound like I dismissed the other blessings which is what I need clarification on :)
they are both saying that this blessing won't disadvantage ea's and ep's any more than the other blessings already have been doing

infernchidhu

But you realise that demon aps ea is WAY EASIER to play and way more overpowered than sage (at least dph build cant tell but -chan build sorry).
And -1 to your suggestion cause dont be lazy and do BQ to get your blessing. PvE doesnt hurt... trust me i ve tried it :P
now now baqwulf stay in the barb side of things, insta cast ct ea is way easier than aps ea, shouldnt say things you dont know much about buddy  :P

Vegas

now now baqwulf stay in the barb side of things, insta cast ct ea is way easier than aps ea, shouldnt say things you dont know much about buddy  :P
Must be hard to spam dartle and auto attacks

infernchidhu

another baddie L3L, u have much lesser range and ur pretty much a 1 shot cuz u need to use physical ring for the damage hence ur magic defense is lower vs magos and other ranged class, trust me kiddie, i have been playing this game from when ur daddy was a little sperm, sage archer is 20 times easier, after the ingame macro thing skips skills which are in cd now, all u need are two macros and u good to go, it used to be a little hard if u lag cuz u can't click the skills fast enough l3l 3rd world problems, apart from stunning arrow and take aim

Vegas

another baddie L3L, u have much lesser range and ur pretty much a 1 shot cuz u need to use physical ring for the damage hence ur magic defense is lower vs magos and other ranged class, trust me kiddie, i have been playing this game from when ur daddy was a little sperm, sage archer is 20 times easier, after the ingame macro thing skips skills which are in cd now, all u need are two macros and u good to go, it used to be a little hard if u lag cuz u can't click the skills fast enough l3l 3rd world problems, apart from stunning arrow and take aim
2m less range = much lesser range LOL and I bet it's very hard to switch to def gear when you get focused. Demon EA must be the only class to do it. Oh wait, everyone does it nowadays. Keep telling yourself that you're skilled and that your class is hard to play when you're only known for your 3 spark IG gimmick and nothing else. Now log on PW and repeat the same combo you've been doing for the last 3 years and have fun but stop posting nonsense on forums

infernchidhu

2m less range = much lesser range LOL and I bet it's very hard to switch to def gear when you get focused. Demon EA must be the only class to do it. Oh wait, everyone does it nowadays. Keep telling yourself that you're skilled and that your class is hard to play when you're only known for your 3 spark IG gimmick and nothing else. Now log on PW and repeat the same combo you've been doing for the last 3 years and have fun but stop posting nonsense on forums
u little scrub xbow also has +4 range on it, add it up, it doesnt matter if u switch to def gear or not, becuz u are an easy doggy l3l, i am best meng, u are unknown xD get good kid l3l, i think u are angry becuz i made ur k/d less than 1 xD, stop posting when u never win nothing l0l, first either win mass or be good in 1v1 then talk, dont be unknown in everything and talk l0l3 !!!

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
I played another server with soochi, he was famous for the same trick there. He donated and farmed lots. The gms decided to remove IG for balance reasons. Soochi didnt even bother patching, just uninstalled. 

infernchidhu

I played another server with soochi, he was famous for the same trick there. He donated and farmed lots. The gms decided to remove IG for balance reasons. Soochi didnt even bother patching, just uninstalled.

everyone quit that server cuz owner was money hungry and introduce new gear every 2 months l3l, prolly why its dead right now, meso's mom defending him aw so cute l3l
Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 07:42 am by Soochi

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
demon ea is alot harder to play then chan one...lack of chan and might ring makes them easyer to be killed and harder to kite on and also as soochi said they got less range.

i dont even see why would that matter i am pretty sure that what u call trick that he does made him top ea in rankings for a good while which was the exact purpuse he was doing it, everyone plays different and its not ur to judge.
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

infernchidhu

a massive easy in meso+meso's brown tongue l3l