Epic Perfect World

BlessBox of the Full Moon

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
are we making base blessing useless with this ?
Not really since base blessing can be sharded.

Offline Sokien

• Faction: 0fk
-1 blessings are fine as they are right now

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
And release it together with Eclipse patch, since the new races are all about descendants of the moon and all, would be so cool ijs lol. But tbh tho, -1 :c
Yegeslov - Sage Mystic
Vanislav - Sage Cleric
Kristov- Sage Psychic
Johannof- Sage Wizard

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
infact the bless box was designed to help demon aps eas not brainless sage, sage has enough already lol
But you realise that demon aps ea is WAY EASIER to play and way more overpowered than sage (at least dph build cant tell but -chan build sorry).
And -1 to your suggestion cause dont be lazy and do BQ to get your blessing. PvE doesnt hurt... trust me i ve tried it :P
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
But you realise that demon aps ea is WAY EASIER to play and way more overpowered than sage (at least dph build cant tell but -chan build sorry).
And -1 to your suggestion cause dont be lazy and do BQ to get your blessing. PvE doesnt hurt... trust me i ve tried it :P
Yeah cause he totaly asked for it to arrive in his inventory every monday without him doing anything for it.
And what makes you think he doesn't do BQ? Not everyone that PK*s doesn't do any PVE at all. He actually asked for more PVE... sometimes....

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
-1. There are enough blessings already.
Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 12:03 pm by Rʜᴀᴇɴʏs

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Batman, Iakeen, Meky
  • Faction: Family Leader
-1 just like what ET said, will make rest of blesses useless
Plus there are people who may not be able to log on Monday but can log rest of the week. 

Offline Zuxtain

-1 because of time problems. Also as other people have said, it would be unfair to ea and ep since they won't be able to use their blessings  

Vegas

3 runs only then I agree

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
-1 because of time problems. Also as other people have said, it would be unfair to ea and ep since they won't be able to use their blessings  
You're talking as if the other blessings didnt exist...

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran