Epic Perfect World

Help!!Game Wont Start!!

Offline Dimentas

I patched the game and everything, but when i log in to the game and made my character there isnt any background for one (idk if its suppose to be life that, its just grass with no background what so ever) and also when i go into my character the load bar loads all the way but then a few seconds later i get a Unexpected Software Error Occurred window pop up and i tried verifying but it still wont work please help!!!Thanks.Side note: the blue load screen bar is on top of the spot where it is actually suppose to be (might be a bug idk...).

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I am not sure what can be the exact cause. For me it seems to be corrupted client.
But please follow steps from issue #3: http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=3102.0

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Batman, Iakeen, Meky
  • Faction: Family Leader
It would be perfect if you could provide some SS's at least it would help gms
Also in my opinion I think you have problem with DirectX.  It would be good if you could reinstall it. 

Offline Dimentas

I took a SS of the pop up but i cant on the actual client due to getting black screens

Offline Dimentas

It would be perfect if you could provide some SS's at least it would help gms
Also in my opinion I think you have problem with DirectX.  It would be good if you could reinstall it.
i did try that but its still no working :(

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Probably need to redownload and reinstall like Agatio said. :/ 
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Well for me it's corrupted client. Did you download full client from the website or patched some other? Either way the only way to fix it would be downloading full client, preferably via torrent. 

Offline DeadMau5

I have the same problem and do not get a solution, my client is perfect! the problem is an item from the shop !!!!!! 

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
I have the same problem and do not get a solution, my client is perfect! the problem is an item from the shop !!!!!!

Did you try verifying? Running fixit.bat? Client up to date? Should be at version 109. 
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline DeadMau5

if my client is in version 109

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Verify client either way, problem with that smiley was fixed in one of the previous patches.