Epic Perfect World

MG testing pvp - 1v1s

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
Hi. Been a long time since i made a video and since i been playing a friend's mg lately i figured i should make a little 1v1 video. I had more fights but if i put them, the video would be too long. Either way, idk the overall score either, but i do know that i won all these 1v1s. No ego intended. Also, i know that i am not the best mg, not even close to it, but im having lots of fun playing mg lately but i know i still have a lot to learn ^_^

Shoutout to riel for lending me his toon and kiddo for giving me music.

With all this being said, hope you enjoy.

Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 12:10 am by ❄

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
Recent video.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
lol noob wr name subzeroo
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Deference

• Fucboi
Softzeroo.. :c
(^:

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1

Offline Riel

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Xiv, Yueliang, Oliver

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music
  • Characters: Miki | Mela
My anime loving qt pie making his Mage debut!!!!
Inuyasha would be proud of you Mittens-kun!!!
❤️

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Can you give me Epic coins for full -6 MG dude 

Beatrice♥

Nice video Melon, tho music isn't my taste  :P

Offline 1

• xXxWreckinEasiesxXx
  • "gettin girls at parties; 420blazeit; dontMad baddie; xXx_r4pinskrubs_xXx; kid ur not good" - Lelo
  • Characters: lelo
  • Faction: Xpendable
Hi. Been a long time since i made a video and since i been playing a friend's mg lately i figured i should make a little 1v1 video. I had more fights but if i put them, the video would be too long. Either way, idk the overall score either, but i do know that i won all these 1v1s. No ego intended. Also, i know that i am not the best mg, not even close to it, but im having lots of fun playing mg lately but i know i still have a lot to learn ^_^

Shoutout to riel for lending me his toon and kiddo for giving me music.

With all this being said, hope you enjoy.

LELELELELEL SWALLOWER MASTER OF FINAL FLASH PW TRY TO MAKE EASY IN EPW L4L LE RETURN OF D'LEGEND #owningnerdserryday #B0nG$m0ke420
I am good. You are not. I have 420-0 scores with Seeya, Rev, Shape, Razor, and RaiN! combined*. You are not good at all. Go become something if you want to approach me. I am a legendary name that invented button and player. I am a lelo. I have no time for unknowns and mortals. I have time for weed, partying hard, and having 3-somes with your sister, mother, and Megan Fox. I bet you can't even afford a jet. Don't mad, baddie. xXx_ScrubDestroyer360_xXx. Don't talk to me if you are none factor. - xXx_WreckinEasies_xXx

eternalagony23

Nice video mayne ^_^

Zirkon

very bad video veri bad player 
good music..

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
That's one racist pic you have there m8

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
bad gameplay
Why are you so mean kelvin? I know you're still upset since that time you were playing hide and seek with your dad 10 years ago and you never found him but it's ok. I'm here for you.
noobed
Yes, that's what happened to you b0ss.
Softzeroo.. :c
Scrubzeroo and shtzeroo too.
Good video.
Thanks  ^-^
Nice video Melon, tho music isn't my taste  :P

ahah thanks, i like it, although it isn't my fav style either. I wanted to use something else but it wouldn't go well with it. :(
Can you give me Epic coins for full -6 MG dude
1v1 me dude 50k ec bets lets go
LELELELELEL SWALLOWER MASTER OF FINAL FLASH PW TRY TO MAKE EASY IN EPW L4L LE RETURN OF D'LEGEND #owningnerdserryday #B0nG$m0ke420
lol rabbits growing nuts... you got fcked on finel flesh pw 420-0 at naughty village... dont talk to me, got stuff to do...
Nice video mayne ^_^
Thanks boy.
very bad video veri bad player
good music..
Did you just call someone bad? Top kek. gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8 no deb8
That's one racist pic you have there m8
Dunno what you talking about bro.  O:-)