Epic Perfect World

FMP vs Mutilate

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
Im getting into 1v1 videos lately xd this is one of the most entertaining 1v1 i had and btw first fight is too long don't complain :( nothing was cut we played 4rounds, it was just matter of time to get my gears up  O:-)

this is just reply for these two stupid comments on my previous thread
It sounds like you think of yourself and Yangster on the same level as Mutilate Aizox and Holiness, what a joke

Quote from: FeelMyPoison on Yesterday at 12:52:49 pm
:normal-1: ask robbert about my 1v1s with him hes the only one of these i fought since i became fully geard, and the scores were pretty equal n im pretty sure he wouldn't deny that,  now you tell me  who's the joke.

what the *** did u say i was playing around and it was 3-2 cuz i didnt care was 5 am do you even dare bark now i didnt have ego before with u but now i destroy u say when u wanna fight ill log dog
I didn't make this video to farm ego i just dislike being insulted, i hope this doesn't turn out like previous thread keep it clean
:normal-19: and who says music sucks gonna get bullet in the head  :normal-5:
hope you enjoy  :normal-25:

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Nice vid fmp and good fighting both. :)
No matter who says what, you are a really good sin bro fmp. Keep getting better and maybe 1 shot me someday. ;)
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Damn Mutilate what a loser, Holiness and AiZoX needs to take revenge damn 

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Im getting into 1v1 videos lately xd this is one of the most entertaining 1v1 i had and btw first fight is too long don't complain :( nothing was cut we played 4rounds, it was just matter of time to get my gears up  O:-)

this is just reply for these two stupid comments on my previous thread
It sounds like you think of yourself and Yangster on the same level as Mutilate Aizox and Holiness, what a joke

Quote from: FeelMyPoison on Yesterday at 12:52:49 pm

what the *** did u say i was playing around and it was 3-2 cuz i didnt care was 5 am do you even dare bark now i didnt have ego before with u but now i destroy u say when u wanna fight ill log dog
I didn't make this video to farm ego i just dislike being insulted, i hope this doesn't turn out like previous thread keep it clean
:normal-19: and who says music sucks gonna get bullet in the head  :normal-5:
hope you enjoy  :normal-25:
You should just ignore ppl that say that Aizox and Holiness def camp are good, u dont need to prove nothing for this kind of ppl.
But good video +1

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Zoos

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Zoos Eurikel
good vid fmp  :police:

Offline LOGAN PAUL

im sorry for dying 3 rounds to this loser (right before he bailed) i thought we're going to 10, im sorry to all my fans i promise i will never die full genie again like u can see in the vid if this dog would ever accept 1v1 again i promise ill focus and get clean scores like always http://prntscr.com/767v8h http://prntscr.com/767vee cant find the third but yea 8-0 in allies that he cant deny 5-0 at naught and so many other times that he cant deny im sorry i ***ed up F O R G I V E  M E

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
nice video, I sense a lot of drama coming   :-X

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
Nice vid, first areashi beats him and now you :) keep up on improving

Offline LOGAN PAUL

Nice vid, first areashi beats him and now you :) keep up on improving
even losers like fmp and areashii have a good day in their life men u should cheerlead for me that won 500 million times vs them than cheerlead for them for winning once cuz i didnt care  O:-)

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
im sorry for dying 3 rounds to this loser (right before he bailed) i thought we're going to 10, im sorry to all my fans i promise i will never die full genie again like u can see in the vid if this dog would ever accept 1v1 again i promise ill focus and get clean scores like always http://prntscr.com/767v8h http://prntscr.com/767vee cant find the third but yea 8-0 in allies that he cant deny 5-0 at naught and so many other times that he cant deny im sorry i ***ed up F O R G I V E  M E
you never won me in scores after I became 3.33 like never. we fought twice first at sundown was 3-2 for me u said you were just playing around n this yesterday 3-1 whatever excuse you gonna use I won't argue with you off my thread this is getting annoying just admit lose n move on

Offline LOGAN PAUL

you never won me in scores after I became 3.33 like never. we fought twice first at sundown was 3-2 for me u said you were just playing around n this yesterday 3-1 whatever excuse you gonna lose y
we only fought once was 3-2 for me 5am while i didnt care either.. for u? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO u bailed out when u realized i started caring cuz the score is getting bad  ; ) ull camp sz like areashii now and u know it

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
i was watching it while i did wb's....u made me lag so damn bad....

" it was just matter of time to get my gears up  O:-)"  So you know u cant beat him with only 2.86 , even if u won now 3-1 or w/e was the final score , doesnt mean u better then him 

anywaaaaaaays i dont wana get quoted or bla bla bla , nice video , gf for both and bye. :-X

Offline LOGAN PAUL

im sorry for dying 3 rounds to this loser (right before he bailed) i thought we're going to 10, im sorry to all my fans i promise i will never die full genie again like u can see in the vid if this dog would ever accept 1v1 again i promise ill focus and get clean scores like always http://prntscr.com/767v8h http://prntscr.com/767vee cant find the third but yea 8-0 in allies that he cant deny 5-0 at naught and so many other times that he cant deny im sorry i ***ed up F O R G I V E  M E
its a once in a lifetime achievement to win 3 vs me its pretty much why that will never happen, get 3 random kills with full genie vs some1 who is dimensions above u, bail out right after, camp sz forever, what areashii did and if i ever die to some1 else, that person will do the same

Offline Savi

• Old Player
  • ♥Zhoephast was here♥!ace too♥
Mutilate better  :police:

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
 :-X can we all watch the video together n see in which fight did mutilate lose with full genie ? xd dude get off my thread I don't want it to be locked move onnnn you challenged me said im barking on forum n you going to be serious this time n you lost zzzzzzzzzzzz