Epic Perfect World

PW LAG

Offline beardragon

• Old Player
Well, perhaps you should know how it came to this. There was a lag first (I assume, wasn't online, but see the OP of this thread). When I tried to log in first, there was a launcher update, and on log-in menu it said "Server maintenance is currently in progress". A few minutes later and since then I can't log in. Seems pretty much like DDoS.

Well I was in-game, ping was all over the place going from a normalish 200ms to spikes of 15k, then down to around 700ms then back up to over 12k. Everyone was talking about it in WC then a GM announced that the server was being attacked, then a few mins after the GM decided to shut down the server saying that it would be back soon. So yea, DDoS again.

Mrai

Well I was in-game, ping was all over the place going from a normalish 200ms to spikes of 15k, then down to around 700ms then back up to over 12k. Everyone was talking about it in WC then a GM announced that the server was being attacked, then a few mins after the GM decided to shut down the server saying that it would be back soon. So yea, DDoS again.
That's a possibility, but it's not confirmed.