lil boy vs The Architect of Tideborns

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*

since i dont ply so much ,my lil bro decide ply on my sin
he is new on sin
so keep it clean
enjoy
(today he just told me upload it i didnt know it 1v1 happend LOL)
track list :
the-only-easy-day...was-yesterday

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
i stoped watch after first 10sec....that lag destroy his gameplay , u record with hypercamera? or anything else....use fraps dude....and the speed of the video....bleh...i saw actually 2nd fight cus was funny ...2 shots menta gf .

Offline Goz

i stoped watch after first 10sec....that lag destroy his gameplay , u record with hypercamera? or anything else....use fraps dude....and the speed of the video....bleh...i saw actually 2nd fight cus was funny ...2 shots menta gf .
not sure if stupid or trolling, fraps takes far more processing power from the CPU and HDD than any other recording program so in turn instead of 13 fps he'd probably have 4-5
Kinguin no chance my friend - PashaBiceps

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
not sure if stupid or trolling, fraps takes far more processing power from the CPU and HDD than any other recording program so in turn instead of 13 fps he'd probably have 4-5
dude , who the hell r u? a idiot new comer on forums and u got balls? come 1v1

Offline Goz

dude , who the hell r u? a idiot new comer on forums and u got balls? come 1v1

this guy
Kinguin no chance my friend - PashaBiceps

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
speed net 5kb/sec
so ...
:-X :-X :-X :-X

DeadPolii

wow awesome fight!  8) 8)
menta got rekt hard  :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Nice video, even your grandma would win in aps.
But too in DPH now.

Since i changed gear to crit, the world still evoluing, now the problem is, White Voodoo, is failing in resist to dmg while the sin is sparked, so, by the logic of the nerds, i should change 5 ekips like mad in fight, to camp def, but as this is a movement against my philosophy, like Holy Path in 1v1 is too, i wont, but ive passed by many changes according to the evolution of the enemys brother`s sin since 2k12, but now with the new challenge of Def Camp, i wont care in find a solution, fk you communists!

this guy

ps: Hellow Areashii, i always knew it were u in my heart.
Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 12:57 pm by Mentalista

My damage log collection NEW

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley
Last Edit: Aug 03, 2020, 07:49 pm by WhoThisWhoThat

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
Nice video, even your grandma would win in aps.
But too in DPH now.

Since i changed gear to crit, the world still evoluing, now the problem is, White Voodoo, is failing in resist to dmg while the sin is sparked, so, by the logic of the nerds, i should change 5 ekips like mad in fight, to camp def, but as this is a movement against my philosophy, like Holy Path in 1v1 is too, i wont, but ive passed by many changes according to the evolution of the enemys brother`s sin since 2k12, but now with the new challenge of Def Camp, i wont care in find a solution, fk you communists!

ps: Hellow Areashii, i always knew it were u in my heart.
i dont think sin need 3 spark to kill a psy
he just sparked cuz his hp was low : )
and as vid saying
he killed u in dph too so i dont have anything to say
and dont be butthurt brother he just asked post it as his first vid : )

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Rekt. That's basically what happened. Nonetheless, good video and grats to your lil bro.
Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 01:15 pm by Subzeroo

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

infernchidhu

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
i thgt this might be the worst video in terms of gameplay and fps.......
then i saw this
im sure u would not ply better when u start  plying on a class after 2/3 day (pvp) : )

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Well, if the sin in dph catch a psy expel camper he dont need spark, if not, he need...
To the rest of what u said about family, intentions, etc...Whatever, be happy.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
Rekt. That's basically what happened. Nonetheless, good video and grats to your lil bro.
thanks dude : )