Epic Perfect World

Put interval on BM r8 chest armor

I just wanna suggest to GM that if its possible to put interval on R8 chest for BM  cuz its really hard to play dragon armor againts magic class and some classes can enjoy their rank 8 armor in 1v1 and events like playoffs and BM only using dragon armor is just like pain in the ass...  if you notice in playoff most classes wearing rank 8 armor and only blademaster using dragon armor and BM cant kill with dph R8 armor and impossible to get enough APS in R8 armor. sorry for my bad english.

infernchidhu

put 0.1 int on archer armour too while your at it  :police:

eternalagony23

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
if u allow that blademasters will be able to reach 5.00 base due to 3int wrist 2int top xd so obviously -1

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
if u allow that blademasters will be able to reach 5.00 base due to 3int wrist 2int top xd
or 5 aps base with dragon set and 2int r8 top

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
or 5 aps base with dragon set and 2int r8 top
never thought of this
so ye.. noty

Offline nuggerkj

• Characters: nuggerkj
  • Faction: DarkArms

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
I need 3x int wrist 2x int chest for my sin please Agatio.. I want to play assassin..

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
I just wanna suggest to GM that if its possible to put interval on R8 chest for BM  cuz its really hard to play dragon armor againts magic class and some classes can enjoy their rank 8 armor in 1v1 and events like playoffs and BM only using dragon armor is just like pain in the ass...  if you notice in playoff most classes wearing rank 8 armor and only blademaster using dragon armor and BM cant kill with dph R8 armor and impossible to get enough APS in R8 armor. sorry for my bad english.
you just need x2 int wrist and you'd be 3.33 aps after cyclone heel. thats for about 20 secs or so. You only need 3.33 aps for 9 seconds to kill any1.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

heiro

I need 3x int wrist 2x int chest for my sin please Agatio.. I want to play assassin..
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
you just need x2 int wrist and you'd be 3.33 aps after cyclone heel. thats for about 20 secs or so. You only need 3.33 aps for 9 seconds to kill any1.
3.33 base with full dragon / 4 base with dragon and 3x -int wrists and this is perfect imho

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
bms need a boost for 1v1s indeed but not 3.33 in full r8 for sure

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Looks like I need to roll triple int wrist on my bm.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
why u asked this :normal-20: :normal-17: :normal-18: :normal-19:

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Never, we dont need more people auto-attacking us.

My damage log collection NEW