• I Like 2 CC
  • Faction: golfgang
+1 For you Embry!

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
what option are you NOT against then?
How about the event forge? For EC.
Also +1
Not every little thing must be in Boutique or for EC. I actually like that it gives another use to the WS instance just like I think that the current genie "system" is very good and doesn't need change. 

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Not every little thing must be in Boutique or for EC. I actually like that it gives another use to the WS instance just like I think that the current genie "system" is very good and doesn't need change.
Should think about making them stackable if at all possible, no point getting exp cubes if you can only hold like 15 at a time. One pv is enough to make dozens of genies. 
Im not sure its possible but...ye. Perhaps stackable and 1 use only?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Should think about making them stackable if at all possible, no point getting exp cubes if you can only hold like 15 at a time. One pv is enough to make dozens of genies.
Can't make them stackable or you could bug the exp they have if you stacked almost empty one on a full one. You'd have 2 full cubes. 

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
Can't make them stackable or you could bug the exp they have if you stacked almost empty one on a full one. You'd have 2 full cubes.
Then they would have to be large enough to level multiple genies with 1 cube cuz it simply wouldnt be worth the inventory space otherwise.

Offline Smilodon

• archer
  • make Epic PW great again
-1 for the topic.
I agree with Aga.
I don't mind with leveling up genie and hard getting good LP genie.
But, atleast remove the timer for switching state to Tradable. So I can trash all bad genies and not filling my alts's bags and banks with dozens of genies...
Have you read my post here?
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=21916.0
Thanks,
Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 08:46 am by newbie

infernchidhu

Then they would have to be large enough to level multiple genies with 1 cube cuz it simply wouldnt be worth the inventory space otherwise.
No, sorry -1

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
No, sorry -1
I didnt mean enough exp to level more than 1 genie to 150. I meant enough exp to level to say lvl 3 genies to 110. Which compared to the spirit you get in 7 minutes in pv, would still be very low. It would just become a matter of preference on how to farm really.

infernchidhu

I didnt mean enough exp to level more than 1 genie to 150. I meant enough exp to level to say lvl 3 genies to 110. Which compared to the spirit you get in 7 minutes in pv, would still be very low. It would just become a matter of preference on how to farm really.
nah sorry still -1

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
nah sorry still -1
To each their own meng.

siergrain

or buy 160 spaces inventory  :tiger-37: