Epic Perfect World

Genies

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
All you explained was how it could lvl instantly to 110. Never said anything about the LP. Anyway don't matter to me  :rolleyes:
When you glitch a higher level genie to level up a low level genie, it can level it up to higher levels instantly and still randomize the LP as it levels. The cube or whatever will work the exact same way. LP distribution won't be effected.

Offline Remmy

• Characters: Embry | Amora | Remmy
  • Faction: Apollumi
When you glitch a higher level genie to level up a low level genie, it can level it up to higher levels instantly and still randomize the LP as it levels. The cube or whatever will work the exact same way. LP distribution won't be effected.
Thank you!!!

I thought I explained it pretty well, but I guess not.  :-X

Offline Zuxtain

+1 since it would save so much time

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
-1 why ppl so lazy  :-\

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
+1 won't hurt anything

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=14169.0
I think you will find this simpler and more efficient

Offline Remmy

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=14169.0
I think you will find this simpler and more efficient
I do this glitch too, but it blows trough spirit like crazy and as I've stated before it's hard to get a lot of spirit once you reach 150. 

Offline Sokien

• Faction: 0fk
I do this glitch too, but it blows trough spirit like crazy and as I've stated before it's hard to get a lot of spirit once you reach 150.
I believe that it uses the same amount of spirit as when you would level it click by click. If you have a level 140 genie and use this glitch just infuse 700 000 (sorry I don't quite remember the exact amount but it was either 700 000 or 7m) and your genie will be around 110-112 level. I've never had problems with spirit. I don't kow if anybody else has experienced that. 
Anyways, I still like your suggestion. :) 

Offline lunadragon

That would be easier than just sitting there doing either the glitch and still get the random stats. I would not mind it. Really it is only saving the spirit and time of clicking, not the randomness of the stats.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I'm against adding them to boutique.

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
It actually takes a ridiculously low amount of spirit to make a 110-120 genies which is more than enough for you to determine whether you should make it 150 or not

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
It's pretty easy to level genies with the bug tbh

Offline Ravish

It's pretty easy to level genies with the bug tbh
Or with program  :-X

Offline Remmy