Epic Perfect World

Genies

Offline Remmy

• Characters: Embry | Amora | Remmy
  • Faction: Apollumi
Okay here is a kind of weird suggestion and I'm not entirely sure if I'm going to be able to explain it right, but it would be very useful.

What about adding genie exp boxes (those little cube things you get from WS) into the boutique that have enough exp to get a genie straight to 110?

I only ask this because it's soooo tedious to sit there and click over and over. 

Maybe make the cubes 50 silver each? Not super expensive, but not cheap? Making genies is a real pain in the ass and I've only gotten 2 120+ genies out of all the alts I have.  :(

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
genies are hard enough to make and even with the glitch is getting confusing trying to lvl couple, a little boost on making it easyer to lvl one wouldnt harm anyone, 1+ 
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
That would be destroying the purpose of getting "good" LP on genie ?

Offline Remmy

That would be destroying the purpose of getting "good" LP on genie ?
How would this "destroy" anything? It's hard enough to get enough spirit after you hit 150 to even continue making genies up to 150. And if it's at least 50/75 silver it won't destroy the economy. That's about 6 genies per 6 hour vote if you dump all of your gold into it and you'll be lucky to get a genie above 70 LP. I know because I've done about 10 genies per 10 SLS while I lvled up alts. 

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
How would this "destroy" anything? It's hard enough to get enough spirit after you hit 150 to even continue making genies up to 150. And if it's at least 50/75 silver it won't destroy the economy. That's about 6 genies per 6 hour vote if you dump all of your gold into it and you'll be lucky to get a genie above 70 LP. I know because I've done about 10 genies per 10 SLS while I lvled up alts.
Genie gain 1-10 LP everytime it levels up by 10. How would the LP sums up if it just instantly reach lv110 ? LP=lucky points. 

Offline Death

• Old Player
+1 there is already a trick that allows you to level genie to 110+ quickly anyway

Offline Remmy

Genie gain 1-10 LP everytime it levels up by 10. How would the LP sums up if it just instantly reach lv110 ? LP=lucky points.
Seems like I need to explain this a little better...

The genie cube would have enough exp to lvl up the genie to reach 110. It would NOT give the genie automatic 110 LP points.
It's like if you have an alt and you use a SLS with a new genie on. The genie automatically lvls up to 110 (or maybe it's like 115? I can't remember) and then you get the random LP with that lvl up.

So it'd be 70/110. Or whatever luck you'd have...

Does this make sense now?

Offline WTFcleric

• Beginner
  • Faction: Warning

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
Seems like I need to explain this a little better...

The genie cube would have enough exp to lvl up the genie to reach 110. It would NOT give the genie automatic 110 LP points.
It's like if you have an alt and you use a SLS with a new genie on. The genie automatically lvls up to 110 (or maybe it's like 115? I can't remember) and then you get the random LP with that lvl up.

So it'd be 70/110. Or whatever luck you'd have...

Does this make sense now?
Okay but I don't thinks it would possible anyway. 

Offline Remmy

Okay but I don't thinks it would possible anyway.
Actually, it would be very easy. You can decompose genies down from any level. All Aga would have to do is make a lvl 110 genie and decompose it into a cube and then somehow make this available in the boutique. 

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
Actually, it would be very easy. You can decompose genies down from any level. All Aga would have to do is make a lvl 110 genie and decompose it into a cube and then somehow make this available in the boutique.
I meant how the LP would add up when it instantly lvl 110 :rolleyes:

Offline Remmy

I meant how the LP would add up when it instantly lvl 110 :rolleyes:
I can tell you don't level up genies often...lol.

And I don't see how I could possibly break down the explanation further for you.

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
I can tell you don't level up genies often...lol.

And I don't see how I could possibly break down the explanation further for you.
All you explained was how it could lvl instantly to 110. Never said anything about the LP. Anyway don't matter to me  :rolleyes:

Offline Sokien

• Faction: 0fk
There is already a fast way of leveling genies but I don't think this would hurt anybody. 

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
+1 wouldn't harm anyone