Epic Perfect World

Word Limit

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
I am so sick of some of these people writing 10 page essays on the meaning of life, can we please have a word limit per day, biches be posting definitions like we don't know what shet means. get something similar to twitter !!!!!! +1 me lets go
I am not sure if i agree with this.
First of all everyone has freedom of speech, if you limit people to using a certain amount of words you kinda take this away. This reminds me of something that used to happen in my childhood. My mother would take me to class and when we arrived there she would tell me not to say anything to the teacher about what i saw her doing with the neighbor. The neighbor was a male and i once caught her doing the dirty with him. When she told me i couldn't tell the teacher i felt restricted in what i could and couldn't say. This didn't feel good to me. I decided to tell the hole school anyway because i never like to be told what to do. This is proven by the fact that I've been a rebel my entire life, living on the edge as you may say. I have done a lot of things that you guys would probably consider "bad". The word bad isn't always negative, however in this case it sometimes was. Luckily for me i have changed my life around, i moved out of my mothers basement and decided to get a job. Even tough almost all my earned money goes to EPW this still keeps me off the streets.
Second i would like to say that this doesn't mean i don't hate people who write essays on simple matters. I can't stand to read them myself either. I always try to keep my awnsers as short as possible for people to not lose intrest. A good friend of mine once said "for people to like you, you have to be like them". I think the only reason to do this is to do what you think they will like best. I feel if everyone would do this the world would be in a lot better place.
Lol i fak you

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
First of all everyone has freedom of speech, if you limit people to using a certain amount of words you kinda take this away. This reminds me of something that used to happen in my childhood. My mother would take me to class and when we arrived there she would tell me not to say anything to the teacher about what i saw her doing with the neighbor. The neighbor was a male and i once caught her doing the dirty with him. When she told me i couldn't tell the teacher i felt restricted in what i could and couldn't say. This didn't feel good to me. I decided to tell the hole school anyway because i never like to be told what to do. This is proven by the fact that I've been a rebel my entire life, living on the edge as you may say. I have done a lot of things that you guys would probably consider "bad". The word bad isn't always negative, however in this case it sometimes was. Luckily for me i have changed my life around, i moved out of my mothers basement and decided to get a job. Even tough almost all my earned money goes to EPW this still keeps me off the streets.
Second i would like to say that this doesn't mean i don't hate people who write essays on simple matters. I can't stand to read them myself either. I always try to keep my awnsers as short as possible for people to not lose intrest. A good friend of mine once said "for people to like you, you have to be like them". I think the only reason to do this is to do what you think they will like best. I feel if everyone would do this the world would be in a lot better place.
Did you need to write your supposedly life story there?

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
+1 because quite a few people would stroke out because no more social life.  :))

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
+1 because quite a few people would stroke out because no more social life.  :))
You give me 200+ word of madness everyday  :rolleyes:
-1 no one forcing you to read 

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
You give me 200+ word of madness everyday  :rolleyes:
-1 no one forcing you to read
Not on forums, tho. I keep most of my rage speech to Skype groups. :-[ Now keep thread clean, scrub.

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
Not on forums, tho. I keep most of my rage speech to Skype groups. :-[ Now keep thread clean, scrub.
My point was on topic but okay  :-X

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Batman, Iakeen, Meky
  • Faction: Family Leader
People will just make fake forum accounts and go comment same sht... :police: No point of this whole thread though. 

Offline Death

• Old Player
I could not agree more, bro. Well, technically I could. In fact, I believe that a human being cannot ever possibly reach a 'perfect' state of anything at all; that includes agreement or disagreement. The reason is that in my eyes, although I am no philosophy expert, and only have attended a semester-long course on philosophy as part of my university's programme, ideas such as 'agreement', 'roundness' or 'redness,' to name a few, only exist in the ideal, imaginary world, and we like to compare what we experience through our senses with those abstract ideas. What is more, those ideals seem to be entirely subjective and depends on an individual's experience and other relevant factors. For example, a person that has been blind his or her whole life will not probably have an idea of redness (I've heard that blind people can sometimes experience colors via touch, sensing colors like red as warm, but I currently am not able to confirm this hearsay), similarly some people, especially those used to communicating with short text messages, will find this post excessively lengthy and might think that I am writing a post of this length solely to annoy them, waste their time and experience pleasure connected with being a troll; a university professor, on the other hand, could decide that this piece of text barely touches upon the subject of subjectivity and ideas and it is a laconic account of how lazy and unprepared I am to write on the subject (the latter of which I have in fact directly admitted in the post). Hence, it is difficult to say what length of posts is preferred since everybody has their own subjective opinion on that, and while there are people who struggle to write a 200-word text, others feel that they can only convey their honest thoughts in messages, speeches or textual works of greater length. I find it impossible to enforce a word limit that everybody would agree on.

EricaMurcas

If your issue is the length of what is written in a "Written Work" section, then the problem lies within your comprehension of what that specific forum entails. In other words: If you don't want to read what's in the Written Works section, no one is holding a gun to your head and forcing your face against the computer to read the words printed there. It's ridiculous to try and curtail something simply because you believe its function is extraneous... 

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Philosophers have awoken.. 
+1, down with the nerdism

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
This should be in Off-topic.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
This should be in Off-topic.
Not the trash bin ?  :-X

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Not the trash bin ?  :-X
No.. I'm entirely serious that this is rather an Off-topic discussion, not a real suggestion.

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
I actually read all the comment  :-X

• : D
ow damn..
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *