Word Limit

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
nope.
it would kill the forum.

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
Guides section and Helpdesk can be not limited dude, thats not a big deal.....
Every section needs no word limit dude. As i said, if you dont like to read them..just don't read them? lol

General Discussion : what if someone needs to discuss something big ?
Trade : you need to open a thread to sell stuffs (what if you just have too many stuff and the word limit exceeds)?
Illustration : you need to open a contest or your own drawing thread.... you need to give the necessary informations.
Written Works : i don't need to explain this do i?
Suggestion : you need to open a thread on reducing cd of some skill...u need to give the reasons right?

same goes for all the sections...

Offline Sokien

• Faction: 0fk
-1 such posts can be skipped

infernchidhu

it would kill the forum.
?....
General Discussion : what if someone needs to discuss something big ?
I am pretty sure, no matter how "big" something is it can be fit within lets say 200 words.
Trade : you need to open a thread to sell stuffs (what if you just have too many stuff and the word limit exceeds)?
Trade threads take the least words of them all...Advertisements in real life newspapers and stuff are word limited.
Illustration : you need to open a contest or your own drawing thread.... you need to give the necessary informations.
? last i recall, you'd have to post a few pics, mention your rewards, give expiration date of contest, easily do - able in 200 words.
Written Works : i don't need to explain this do i?
This is exactly what i want to stop, nigs writing story books for no fkin reason...
Suggestion : you need to open a thread on reducing cd of some skill...u need to give the reasons right?
Can be done in 200, easily...
-1 I love reading dem essays when travelling and got nothing to do  :-[

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
?....I am pretty sure, no matter how "big" something is it can be fit within lets say 200 words.Trade threads take the least words of them all...Advertisements in real life newspapers and stuff are word limited.? last i recall, you'd have to post a few pics, mention your rewards, give expiration date of contest, easily do - able in 200 words.This is exactly what i want to stop, nigs writing story books for no fkin reason...Can be done in 200, easily...
So now it is per post? Or is it still per day? 200 per day is ridiculous.
Your argument is so invalid. I feel like this is appropriate locking time for GN.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Guides section and Helpdesk can be not limited dude, thats not a big deal.....
+1 it would be nice

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
last i recall, you'd have to post a few pics, mention your rewards, give expiration date of contest, easily do - able in 200 words.
I highly doubt most of those threads would fit into 200 words, for example, http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=22727.0
This is exactly what i want to stop, nigs writing story books for no fkin reason...Can be done in 200, easily...
It's called Written works, you don't want to read them, don't read them  :-X

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
-1 I love reading dem essays when travelling and got nothing to do  :-[
1 more postfarmed found *-* 
anyways -1 , i love see a lot of eassies getting mad c.c

Offline Death

• Old Player
-1 a) I like writing essays 
b) I like reading essays
 c) introducing word limit would just make ppl write several posts in a row, not try to say the same thing with fewer words.

Offline Yinster

• ♡Yang is here♡
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Yinster, Catwoman, Arayk
  • Faction: Family Director
?....I am pretty sure, no matter how "big" something is it can be fit within lets say 200 words.Trade threads take the least words of them all...Advertisements in real life newspapers and stuff are word limited.? last i recall, you'd have to post a few pics, mention your rewards, give expiration date of contest, easily do - able in 200 words.This is exactly what i want to stop, nigs writing story books for no fkin reason...Can be done in 200, easily...
Advertisements in real life true, but you see.. it's a game I am not going to stay thinking writting an essay in 200 words of what I want to say xD You got other stuff more important to do. You need to give your opinion, explain why and why not because we all know there's many people who will QQ about it if you give no good explanation.

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
  • Characters: Batman, Iakeen, Meky
  • Faction: Family Leader
Just give post limit to people like  >Roomi<

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
+1 sid kid.. it's like i'm telling arti had 2x more at pk and i get 2000 words essay back from pedro and his minions
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Yinster

• ♡Yang is here♡
  • Characters: Yinster, Catwoman, Arayk
  • Faction: Family Director
Just give post limit to people like  >Roomi<
:tiger-10: :tiger-32:
What if I am Roomi wannabe :monkey-26:

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
No dude, Areashi and Cleaver need unlimited space to write their score fairytales