Epic Perfect World

New PK Vid

Offline DieSeI

• Characters: DieSel
  • Faction: ThaClicK
Some PK vs HellRazor  ;) Still looking for constructive criticism.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?

Offline zRainx

• zRainx#5434
A good one dude nice video

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Looked like decent PK man , 2nd (or 3rd idk the most heavy one ) song not exactly my favourite , but overall good video.
Could maybe get some chat cover i'd say , but not a big deal, since not everyone likes to cover stuff on videos.

Glad to see TheClick recording, always refreshing to see new guilds on media section  :normal-42: keep it up man
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley
Last Edit: Aug 03, 2020, 07:50 pm by WhoThisWhoThat

icyyuki

Aww I miss small pk XD good job with pk and the vid D! TC getting better and better! It just bug me a little that one of the ep is on the ground healing the entire time and spamming so much aoe heals  :-[

Offline Kyle_

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kyle_
  • Faction: Tyrants
nice vid enjoyed watching it only thing I can say to add would be to add a chat cover like Pedro said but that's about it ^^

Sero

Nice video man, the songs are nice too. :)

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
demon ea are crazy nice video, songs are gay

Offline BriEsT

• Don
Just cover the chat and thats about it . Gameplay is alright good stuff , nice video mate ;p

eternalagony23

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
demon ea are crazy nice video, songs are gay
and most very boring...but nice video tho