Epic Perfect World

Set a base time for fire leigon

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning
-1 thats the point of fire legion, its random time. I dont do it very often and I dont cry if I miss it. And just imagine those ppl with 100 alts doing FL.... There is ares and morai already. U give them 1 finger - they are taking whole hand.
Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 06:38 am by Mrs_Keileena
.                                                                                                     

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
-1 Other events are already beeing abused to no end, fire legion is too, but not as much since nobody is gonna be on 24/7 hoping for it to start,
If they would set the time to 7 pm for example there are dozens of ppl that would log in around that time every day just to check if fl is on or not, log off again if not and farm another 100+ ET if it is.
And it would completly exclude anyone that can not be on at that time. (like morai / nw)

I do agree that it's usually Tonkia starting it though. (thank you!) It would be nice to have fl at other times more often.
If one of the GM's thats on more during the day (server time), ET for example, could start it now and then, that'd be great.

Zirkon

no need
Don't Make things too easy

Offline Death

• Old Player
-1 sorry, it's pretty laggy already, wouldn't like it to become like ares  :(

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
GMs are nice people, why u try get rid? -1

infernchidhu

-1 thats the point of fire legion, its random time. I dont do it very often and I dont cry if I miss it. And just imagine those ppl with 100 alts doing FL.... There is ares and morai already.
The point of fire legion isn't for it to be done in a random time, its usually more about when the pvp is dead as fak, a pve event is nice. I don't know the time atm, but when i used to be super active it was around 0:00 server time, which is when Tonika usually activates it.
I don't do fire legion with lots of alts anymore, but when i used to do it, there were really few people who did that, i'd say around 6-7, the rest cudnt compete with the dps, so it won't be even comparable with ares and morai which pretty much the whole server does.
In my opinion

1)Fire legion should be done 3 days a week. this is pretty much the way it is right now, because the rest of the days the server activity is focused on other things like NW, ares and stuff.

2)The NPC should last the first 10 mins of every hour, why ? Because if people plan to log 100 alts, they cant do it in 1 go and take the quest alone on all their alts, 10 mins is a maximum of 20 chars or sometimes 30 chars. 

3)The mobs should last forever, i mean, the whole point of this is to let the low geared players have ample time to complete the quest.

4)Apart from this, i feel that fire legion should grant Exp on completion, and a lot of it preferably, Why ? because in my opinion what epic pw lacks severely is a decent way to level from 145-150, its almost a punishment, to do PV 15 times or so, solo ? from 149-150.
A lot of people are gonna hate me for this post, but its all for the greater good. ( Having shet loads of unknowns to slay. )

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
so many nerds
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Kakaro

• Inactive Archer
  • Unmoved
  • Characters: Kakaro

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
+1                             

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
fire legion boring event 

Offline Sokien

• Faction: 0fk
-1 Other events are already beeing abused to no end, fire legion is too, but not as much since nobody is gonna be on 24/7 hoping for it to start,
If they would set the time to 7 pm for example there are dozens of ppl that would log in around that time every day just to check if fl is on or not, log off again if not and farm another 100+ ET if it is.
And it would completly exclude anyone that can not be on at that time. (like morai / nw)

I do agree that it's usually Tonkia starting it though. (thank you!) It would be nice to have fl at other times more often.
If one of the GM's thats on more during the day (server time), ET for example, could start it now and then, that'd be great.
I agree, so -1 to the idea. It's good as it is.

scatterer3

-1 Other events are already beeing abused to no end, fire legion is too, but not as much since nobody is gonna be on 24/7 hoping for it to start,

This deserves a big +1. You've said it.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
+1  O:-)
farm poster *-* 
+1 to this cutiee :3 

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
+1

Imo, just give like a few min notice for Fire Legion because it's hard to see system messages sometimes because the server is so busy :'(