Epic Perfect World

Fists Claws Daggers and Bows.

Offline redawn87

• ReDawn
I remember when i started playing Epic PW Daggers were usable for archers and made the class even more fun to use especially APS Archers. if you needed to gain Chi Quickly or use the combo demonic Eruption and Quick shot then switch to daggers for insane attack speed boost. great for PVP or certain bosses. but for some reason claws and fists were also removed as usable for Archers as well and this is capable in original PWI which makes no sense to me. i would like to see Archers able to use Daggers again and if not but at least Claws and or Fists. and also I believe LVL 150 Dragon Bows should be usable for Assassins as well. ^-^ please give positive feedback if you remember when it was like this a couple years ago and if not then consider the idea cause it does make the classes funner in a way.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Huge -1 and did you just say daggers are important for archer in pvp? LOL...

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Give barbs Purify Spell dude ...
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
I vote stealth for eps

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Batman, Iakeen, Meky
  • Faction: Family Leader
Huge -1 and did you just say daggers are important for archer in pvp? LOL...
^ this..and for once I agree with you completely...

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
I vote stealth for eps
According to Josh (Dombad) in future patches EAs get a tidal like buff and undine debuffs all 5 elements XDDDDDD

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I remember when i started playing Epic PW Daggers were usable for archers and made the class even more fun to use especially APS Archers. if you needed to gain Chi Quickly or use the combo demonic Eruption and Quick shot then switch to daggers for insane attack speed boost. great for PVP or certain bosses. but for some reason claws and fists were also removed as usable for Archers as well and this is capable in original PWI which makes no sense to me. i would like to see Archers able to use Daggers again and if not but at least Claws and or Fists. and also I believe LVL 150 Dragon Bows should be usable for Assassins as well. ^-^ please give positive feedback if you remember when it was like this a couple years ago and if not then consider the idea cause it does make the classes funner in a way.
Archers can use fists, please check the forges.
The old daggers were made as a "fist type" weapon. The current daggers are suited for assassins only and would not work for any other class. There would have to be 2 separate models of daggers, one for assassins and one for archers, but that's not the best idea to do imho...

I vote stealth for eps
used to be possible

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Archers can use fists, please check the forges.
The old daggers were made as a "fist type" weapon. The current daggers are suited for assassins only and would not work for any other class. There would have to be 2 separate models of daggers, one for assassins and one for archers, but that's not the best idea to do imho...
It's really unneeded too. EA is one of the easiest classes to manage chi with, specially with awaken, giving them daggers would just boost 3 spark spamming eas given every pk area has chi stakes. As for an actual pvp fist ea....well, from a mage POV, you're like a sin with no tidal and no mp charm, ergo you're giving me free kills but if you wish to do so, be my guest. O:-)

Offline redawn87

• ReDawn
k "fab" you didn't read my post correctly... :pig-42: i never said they are important. i said there great for pvp so don't change or make up things i didn't say. .  there is nothing wrong with having a idea in mind especially one that did happen before it was removed. but yes claws and fists are usable for archers in original PWI. daggers i understand couldn't be used my archers but it was fun when i did play awhile back on this server and i was able to do so.  this is a private server so the rules are different .. Agatio please consider at least making lvl 140 demonic daggers and claws usable for archers.. for aps build please and thanks

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
used to be possible
yes I used to have much fun embracing swane then have him use the stealth pot and run off and watch people try to attack my character when it's not there :c

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
-1 for obvious reasons

purify spell on cata barbs? HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :police:

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
just LOL on this whole thread....
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
-1 for obvious reasons. and LOL at this whole thread.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Claws being usable by eas would be ok, but nothing more

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
purify spell on cata barbs? HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :police:
Try playing HA veno if you want that.
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned