Epic Perfect World

Xpendable 10vs10 Invitational

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
the core of xpend players are probably the best group of PKers i have seen in all the MMOs i've ever played. Think it's gonna be hard to find 10 active players who are good enough and could be bothered enough to try and lose 50k ECs. good luck.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline CrazyB

• Old Player
  • Bichslap
the core of xpend players are probably the best group of PKers i have seen in all the MMOs i've ever played. Think it's gonna be hard to find 10 active players who are good enough and could be bothered enough to try and lose 50k ECs. good luck.
gotta admit that these XP guys are good doesn't mean they can beat anyone else, i can see some of warning and ga player got Core as well and if you talking about 50k ec with bet, i dont think so anyone can go 10vs10 with 50k ec 

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
gotta admit that these XP guys are good doesn't mean they can beat anyone else, i can see some of warning and ga player got Core as well and if you talking about 50k ec with bet, i dont think so anyone can go 10vs10 with 50k ec
Damn, warning and ga core, so scary 
i feel like i'm dead

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
warning and ga player got Core as well
Ducks have core too. So does EPW_Team. 
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
haven't seen ducks got core expect bloody women :normal-2: :normal-50:
m8, do you even core ? what do you think "core" means ? 
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
not saying it's impossible just that it's gonna be hard. those guys have been together for so long.and have been very good for so long. Winning PKs and TWs outnumbered and stuff. Also if you look at their line up, it's pretty much those guys that are named the best of their class etc.So you'd need top players to form a team of 10 and cooperate/work together well enough to have a chance of precious Pixel Win and virtual ego boost. :p
RETIRED BARB

Offline CrazyB

• Old Player
  • Bichslap
not saying it's impossible just that it's gonna be hard. those guys have been together for so long.and have been very good for so long. Winning PKs and TWs outnumbered and stuff. Also if you look at their line up, it's pretty much those guys that are named the best of their class etc.So you'd need top players to form a team of 10 and cooperate/work together well enough to have a chance of precious Pixel Win and virtual ego boost. :p
agree dude
m8, do you even core ? what do you think "core" means ? 
no i dont know whats the meaning of core sir? please teach

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
This is,YOUR, opinion. I think the best PK group of all server was Areashii, APAWOLLA, BeWitch and Espio, they were the Fantastic Four, since the law of the Universe dont allow us to know the truth, we both right and wrong at the same time.
Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 10:36 am by Mentalista

My damage log collection NEW

Offline exe626

• brb
This is,YOUR, opinion. I think the best PK group of all server was Areashii, APAWOLLA, BeWitch and Espio, they were the Fantastic Four, since the law of the Universe dont allow us to know the truth, we both right and wrong at the same time.
purposely spreading misinformation in an attempt to get a rise out of other people could be considered harassment and may result in punishment; i must suggest you change your course of action before anything bad happens to your account

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
don't reply to this thread until you are ready to 10v10, thanks

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
but still that's four people lol. i respect you though man you're epic.
RETIRED BARB

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
purposely spreading misinformation in an attempt to get a rise out of other people could be considered harassment and may result in punishment; i must suggest you change your course of action before anything bad happens to your account
Not purposely.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Boddgy

• Mystic father
  • Artifex#1
  • Characters: Boddgy and Wrld
Boddgy here who up to make it up to 100kec 10v10?
Artifex

Offline 1

• xXxWreckinEasiesxXx
  • "gettin girls at parties; 420blazeit; dontMad baddie; xXx_r4pinskrubs_xXx; kid ur not good" - Lelo
  • Characters: lelo
i already win dude u lose i beat xpendable 1 vs 10 with scores 5-0 11-1 25-2 6-0 9-0 13-1 ur done dog defeated is u
I am good. You are not. I have 420-0 scores with Seeya, Rev, Shape, Razor, and RaiN! combined*. You are not good at all. Go become something if you want to approach me. I am a legendary name that invented button and player. I am a lelo. I have no time for unknowns and mortals. I have time for weed, partying hard, and having 3-somes with your sister, mother, and Megan Fox. I bet you can't even afford a jet. Don't mad, baddie. xXx_ScrubDestroyer360_xXx. Don't talk to me if you are none factor. - xXx_WreckinEasies_xXx