Epic Perfect World

Gold for voting

Offline goldenchaos123

• Beginner
i just participated in the Vote for free gold and i voted for both links given. i have logged out to desktop and back in but still no gold. help???

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
takes a few minutes sometimes. have you done the captcha?

Offline Zuxtain

You have to do the captcha before you press vote. If you have voted successfully,  it will redirect you to a page  with a list of private pwi servers. If you have done it correctly,  you will receive your Gold a few minutes after. If not, you can contact a gm

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I've learnt to live with not being able to vote sometimes as the voting sites are so buggy, I would do the same if I was you x.x

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
i just participated in the Vote for free gold and i voted for both links given. i have logged out to desktop and back in but still no gold. help???
As it was mentioned above - make sure you have passed captcha verification. Also you can try to clean cookies, cache, history on your browser and then check with next voting, if the gold appeared in your account.

LillySatou

IF for some reason it has not appeared yet:

1: Log in on the character that you were on when you voted and wait 15+ minutes.
2: Log off and FORCE LOG back on to the same character. <===IMPORTANT!

If you do NOT force log back in your cubi/gold will not clear properly.

Offline pnkv12

I voted for both (did the captchas), but the issue is the captcha for xtremetop100... I rolled the image many times but it still says I got it wrong. Giving up on the second image, I pressed vote and still got 3 gold. There were days that even though I completed that captcha or not, I only got 1.50. It sometimes happens.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
I voted for both (did the captchas), but the issue is the captcha for xtremetop100... I rolled the image many times but it still says I got it wrong. Giving up on the second image, I pressed vote and still got 3 gold. There were days that even though I completed that captcha or not, I only got 1.50. It sometimes happens.
whenever i found rolling the images difficult first i try to zoom in on it by holding the ctrl key + mouse scroll to see it better . Then i try either audio or SMS option.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x
Also got a different issue on this. When I click the voting link it says 3 hrs 49 mins etc.. when I haven't voted since yesterday. I already cleared my cache and browsing history but same thing. Pls halp :-X
Yegeslov - Sage Mystic
Vanislav - Sage Cleric
Kristov- Sage Psychic
Johannof- Sage Wizard

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Also got a different issue on this. When I click the voting link it says 3 hrs 49 mins etc.. when I haven't voted since yesterday. I already cleared my cache and browsing history but same thing. Pls halp :-X
It'd probably be better for you to post on Helpdesk

This link: http://epicpw.com/index.php?board=25.0
Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 05:20 am by Tonika
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
It'd probably be better for you to post on Helpdesk.
Webpage not available :o
Yegeslov - Sage Mystic
Vanislav - Sage Cleric
Kristov- Sage Psychic
Johannof- Sage Wizard

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex