Epic Perfect World

Error in character again...

Offline H3llcat76

:'( 2nd time on my seeker I get an error message only on trying to log in on him. Happens in Morai, when teleporting to Crystal Lake? (can't remember the name exactly) to get closer to the mobs I need for the one hour only Shroud quest, I got the message after the teleport. Couldn't click/do anything on him after it popped up, could only click the tab on the error message which closed the client. When I try to log on him, it loads everything (can see him, animations, world, npc, et cetera) but the error message also appears again, and once again I have to click the tab to close the client. Very frustrating, since I want to build my prestige. I will skip doing that quest for awhile if need be, just to do the daily and avoid this error.... I suppose I'll need a GM to reset his posotion or something again? I once again have no issues logging on to any other character. Going to try my other computer now and see if I can move him on that one at least...

Offline beardragon

• Old Player
Verify the files a couple of times, might fix the issue.

Offline H3llcat76

??? Pretty wierd. Was able to log on him on my other computer and move him away from the area, then switched back to this one. I had no error on this one once he was moved. Not sure if its becuase this computer in windows 7 and the other is xp that it glitches in that area or what. Either way, at least I know I can self-fix it when/if it happens again.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
you can reinstall the client if you wanna be sure ;)
thats probably some corrupted file while last update that came wrong :/ sometimes it happens.