Epic Perfect World

1v1 challenge

Offline ...

• Old Player
I need practice bro, pm Supremebeing whenever you are free to go on a 1on1 rampage.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
I need practice bro, pm Supremebeing whenever you are free to go on a 1on1 rampage.
Oki. :p

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Sir, I'd like to challenge you to an official 1v1. Pm me in game or on skype for location. Best bring a pair of underwear. Because you will def. need to change after you experience this 1v1 with me.  :-\

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
Sir, I'd like to challenge you to an official 1v1. Pm me in game or on skype for location. Best bring a pair of underwear. Because you will def. need to change after you experience this 1v1 with me.  :-\

Run. :|

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Goldengate

Run. :|
PM Goldenwishes when you are online ;) I would love to have a 1v1 against the Ice God...

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
PM Goldenwishes when you are online ;) I would love to have a 1v1 against the Ice God...
Okay.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.