Epic Perfect World

1v1 challenge

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Now I know you all will probably say in the comment sections that I copied serology's thread(Please don't hate me serology if you see this) but, let's just get straight to the point.

I am looking for some 1v1s, friendly 1v1s. No way I am making this thread to say "I am better than all of you" type of nonsense that is not the purpose of this thread. The purpose of this thread is I am looking for players on this server to 1v1 me. Win or lose, doesn't matter much to me ^^. It's simple, if you will like to 1v1 just let me know here or in my pms on forums, because I will not be in game all the time to see who wants to fight. If you let me know here or in my pms, I will try to log on anyday and pm you(player who accepts this challenge).

No ego drama please! thanks:)

That will be all! Sorry gms if this thread is in the wrong section, move it if you need too :).
Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 12:23 am by Subzeroo

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
dude you copied serology

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
lmfao why he copy serology
Recent video.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Are you Serology's alt?  :shocked:

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
1v1 my ep dude
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
I "make accept"

happy subzeroo?

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Me dude, pm InsoIent, Alpha or Ceneri 

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
Bump, for those who have not seen this yet.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Woda

• The elegance of mystic gameplay is not to be underestimated
  • Characters: Woda
I'm always up for 1v1s (not just with mystic). And yeah, there haven't been many people looking for 1v1s lately huh...
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
i'm Open for it 2, pm me ingame when u want

Offline ~BeWitch~

• Creator of Venos
  • Characters: BeWitch
  • Faction: ★420★

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
I'm always up to beat you. :3
Nomadbro.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
Okay Swane, Woda, Saladjin, and BeWitch. I'll try to be on later on today or tomorrow if I can to do some 1v1s :).

I'm always up for 1v1s (not just with mystic). And yeah, there haven't been many people looking for 1v1s lately huh...
Yeah I was in wc most of the night, only one person pm'ed me. It was just a bit boring wasting teles, it sucks. So I had to make something like this for people to see :/.

I'm always up to beat you. :3
Nomadbro.

?!? Wtf

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.