Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
don't agree tbh

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
-1 on the rings +1 for 2nd option. I really dont want to remake gear.
Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 07:37 pm by Haseo

Offline S-PAG-HET

• Post Farmer of the Year
  • Nah..
  • Characters: Nothing to see here
  • Faction: please disperse
+1 for removing bound items -1 for rings...

Offline Death

• Old Player
+1 to both... if the unbinding is done in a reasonable way :x

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
-1 my +22 str rings would be useless then and I would have to remake 1v1 gear lol

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
-1 my +22 str rings would be useless then and I would have to remake 1v1 gear lol
just trade em with dex in wc ...
not a big deal

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Guys u bind items for a reason... and IF u bind something u should live with it and not bind and unbind things again all day long
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Guys u bind items for a reason... and IF u bind something u should live with it and not bind and unbind things again all day long
Im just saying this, no hate intended
what is your problem if people unbind them as long as they pay $/ EC for it
it wont affect u in any way and nor will ur gameplay
give some actual points to prove it wrong if u want, not just cause u find it 'unfair' lmao

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
i bound my str tome for unknow reason give me a str tome i'll say -1 :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
just trade em with dex in wc ...
not a big deal
Will you find me a trader because iit it's not a big deal and will you pay me damas to remake my 1v1 gear since its based on str engrave? Oh and I got dex/dex and dex/att ornas already, I use the str rings to switch to 1v1 gear

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
Will you find me a trader because iit it's not a big deal and will you pay me damas to remake my 1v1 gear since its based on str engrave? Oh and I got dex/dex and dex/att ornas already, I use the str rings to switch to 1v1 gear
find a HA class who got dex (same stats like u but dex not str) ask him trade with u
i think he would accept
cuz ez to change gear ...

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
could u not make any kind of childish argument...
this is just a side suggestion that could be done if the class restriction isnt applied , dont take it to the heart, is still up to gm to decide, just wanna see positive/negative feedback in order to see which is better, even tho the class restriction sounds godly and is best so far, some people(to not call them otherwise) find it negative just because they cant camp def or they'd die like peasants :)

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
+1 or another way to remove this insta switching from def to attack
Tbh i dont know if there is even a way but what is most everyone is annoyed from is not a tank barb that tanks or bm or a cleric that tanks but the fact that ppl can 1 click from tank to DD

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
i bound my str tome for unknow reason give me a str tome i'll say -1 :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
That's your fault
find a HA class who got dex (same stats like u but dex not str) ask him trade with u
i think he would accept
cuz ez to change gear ...
Do it for me, not a big deal and what about my new gears? Are you willing to pay for them?