Epic Perfect World

Nation Wars

Offline Celerik

• Gaynicorn
  • "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
  • Characters: celerik/slimshady
  • Faction: Winning side.
+1 I've been stucked in that nation for a month :C

Zirkon

its nice suggestion if Possible.
+1

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
+1 to changin the reward system if possible  :tiger-46:

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

icyyuki

+11111111 If this could be changed then I might actually do nw :))

Offline FrizzyInside

• Faction: Amorevast
why not just make 2 nations?
+1 i aggre

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
just remove NW completely then ppl stop QQing... ok jk... ST reward related to personal contribution would be very nice but i doubt its possible to change NW system as it is
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Why not make NW with just 1 nation? Gf all.
There is no end to QQing if you start.  :police:
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Why not make NW with just 1 nation? Gf all.
There is no end to QQing if you start.  :police:
What would be the point then? :rolleyes:

Offline Beefcake

THe thing i said should not change the game mechanic . I think  but im not a programmer.

Now it seems to me that nations credit determines the amount of supply tokens and then get compared to the personal credits of the people in that nation .

when there should be made an adjustment whereas the total nation credits are added  and the number of supply tokens get divided by all players personal contribution .

then add another formula where every player gets a second reward based on the position of the nation they played in . That reward could be like a gold silver bronze and wooden nation war chest in wich u can put all kind of stuff or supply tokens.

example Gold Nation war chest has 250 ec 100 supply tokens 1 event token 
               silver nation war chest has 150 ec  60 supply tokens
               bronze nation war chest 75 ec  30 supply tokens
              wooden nation war 25 ec and a Spartan title for staying when heavily outnumbered

Offline Remmy

• Characters: Embry | Amora | Remmy
  • Faction: Apollumi
Isn't there an easier solution like adding a balancing system? So if you get Light and leave on that account and try to log a different account you'll still be placed into Light based on the amount of people are in each nation? I mean I was in Light a couple weekends ago and they had 20-30 people less than Frost. It just doesn't make sense....

Offline Beefcake

I suggested something like that earlier to GM but with people playing in netcafes and all they said that couldnt be done and that would be imppossible to program .

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
Make nation war like a quest, you automatically receive the quest when you enter, and the nation have to earn certain amount of point(Nation Credit). Maybe would work together too.(like TM run)

Just like the battle:
Crystal battle w/e : 5
Capture the flag : 3
Bridge battle : 1

Offline inori

• Characters: tsukishi ~ inori
all's fair in love and war, 1 nation will always be dealt a bad hand. and here on epic that nation is light nation. on my last server it was fire nation, so at least when it magically managed to win you even had the added benefit of saying "But everything changed when the fire nation attacked" lol

I dont think there is an issue with the balance of the rewards. This a nation "war", someone has to lose, and success is largely dependent upon teamplay imo. the other thing is if people go into a map for just a killfest or play for objectives. the attitude one goes into nation wars with will greatly affect the result success of your nation. Its not the nation war itself that needs to changed, but the players themselves. 

don't forget to just have fun with it though xD
~ Let me pray not to be sheltered from darkness, but to be fearless in facing it ~

Offline Beefcake

I suggested this to not have that players need to change discussion cuz that will never happen if people get rewarded for their bad behavior I suggested to make it more balanced for the people that are caught in a bad nation and still have an incentive to stay 

I also think by doing it this way cuz its a lil bit easier to get credits in a losing nation people will stop leaving cuz being in the losing nation still is worth their time
 The added reward i suggested makes it worth trying to fight for victory as well so tbh i think this will lead to even nw where nations fight for the added reward because the basic st reward will even out fairly

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I am not able to do any edits with the NW reward redistribution system other than changing total amount of ST pool for all nations. Everything else is hard coded and doesn't have anything to do with actual programming from my side, because source code of the server files isn't available for me.