Epic Perfect World

Poll

Alright, what is gaming to you?

Lifestyle
7 (21.9%)
Hobby
15 (46.9%)
Something that kills physical functions to an extent, but increases mental function
4 (12.5%)
Something fat guys do because they have no real friends
1 (3.1%)
A purple polka dot cat with hooves and horns.
5 (15.6%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Voting closed: Oct 15, 2012, 11:20 pm

Gaming?

Mrai

Alright, so, I've gotten people saying that people have no life. Honestly. I feel that Gaming is a lifestyle, if you so choose it to be. So that argument is kind of invalid. But still. I want your opinions. So just, cast your votes and we'll see what you think in general in a week. c:

Offline Chire

Everyone has a life, its just some ppl think "oh if he/she doesnt have life like I do he/she is a no lifer" which is wrong. Everyone has it, just in diff styles.
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Mrai

Everyone has a life, its just some ppl think "oh if he/she doesnt have life like I do he/she is a no lifer" which is wrong. Everyone has it, just in diff styles.
100% agreement.

Offline Chire

100% agreement.

100% agreement on your 100% agreement
Just a little redundant. Don'tcha think?
Last Edit: Oct 09, 2012, 02:21 am by Mrai
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Mrai

100% agreement on your 100% agreement
Hurrhurr.

Mrai

Aha, I'm liking your answers so far.
Well I'm in agreement too LOL some people just don't get that people like to do different things -.-  But I do think that as much as you enjoy gaming, you shouldn't spend too much time on your pc.  Get out and do some physical activity, spend some time in the real world, as one might call it :p  I think Mordy's post hit the nail on the head http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=1623.msg22940#msg22940 and if you are spending too much time online/in-game cos of real life being a real bitch, then it's down to you (this is the general you, not you personally btw :) ) to sort it out.  Not down to some individual telling you to need to get out and get a life...... they can go *bleeeep* *bleeeeeep* so on and so forth :D

I've got an anxiety disorder and am agoraphobic, so gaming REALLY helps me interact with others, whereas in social situations in person, it's really hard for me, but I'm getting help for that :D  I try not to spend too much time online, turn off the pc, go for a walk, read, etc.

Thank you to Syringe for my avatar <3

Walid

[move]Something fat guys do because they have no real friends[/move]

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
Damn it, I read polka as vodka and was like wth. Voted 3rd.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Mrai

Damn it, I read polka as vodka and was like wth. Voted 3rd.
Ahaha, honestly, I chose the first one. Because, it's more than just a hobby(in my opinion.) I mean, yeah, you can do other things, but you always come back and play some kind of game to escape reality for one reason or another. So for that time being, that game is your life. You know?

Offline Yvaine

• The lesser you care, the happier you are
Something that kills physical functions to an extent, but increases mental function

--
I'm a ***ing couch potato. -_-

Mrai

x'3 You're not supposed to answer here, guys. Just vote and leave a comment if you want too. Come on, we need a conversation going or else this poll goes nowhere.

Offline SirClassy

• A BM's leap is considered "running." Right...
"A lesser addiction that people use to substitute a previous addiction."
How fitting.

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
"A lesser addiction that people use to substitute a previous addiction."
YES!! I vote this ^^^^
I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...

Mrai

I kind agree with it, but, I wouldn't call it an addiction since you can stop whenever you want.