Epic Perfect World

New Post Thing

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
GMs please get rid of the new post box thing  :sad: it's really irritating to deal with, especially when I'm editing my art thread

first it gives me all the actual pictures which is a pain to scroll through when I have to try and find things at the very bottom (I figured out that clicking the Toggle RichText turns that off, but it's still annoying)

second every time I tried to edit the size of my fonts in my art thread, I save it, but when I go back to edit again, it changes the font size back to 1 automatically why is this

third it does weird things.. it gave me [/font] after every single spoiler I had so I had to go through and highlight every [ spoiler ] and [ /spoiler ] text and click "remove formatting" just so it wouldn't do that

also I had event entries in my thread but that got removed entirely idk why

also overall it's really confusing and hard to work with, especially when I'm editing old threads.  I see lots of people that don't really quote properly I guess cos they can't figure out how to with this thing

so please  :sad: it wasn't really necessary to change to this in the first place it just makes me sad

icyyuki

+1111111111111111 Yes Roomi!! Please change it back to how it use to be, it's driving me bananas >.<

Offline zRainx

• zRainx#5434
+ 1 it does not look good

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
+1 cuz roomi asked O:-) O:-) O:-) O:-)

Opulence

+1 ... its nice the all in one concept, but it just messed up my shop ... and I can't deal with that :rolleyes: ...

I spent a hour getting fustrated trying to reformat xD.
Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 01:10 am by Kaid

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
+1 so server would spit +4 attack rings on emily. :sad: :-[ :-*

Offline Rumi

• x x x
+1 so server would spit +4 attack rings on emily. :sad: :-[ :-*

LOL... free attack rings for all  8)

the post thing changed the size of text automatically and won't let me change it back to the actual 1 without [ /size ] showing :c

Vegas

LOL... free attack rings for all  8)

the post thing changed the size of text automatically and won't let me change it back to the actual 1 without [ /size ] showing :c

Time to use white font to hide messages

And yes I agree +1

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish

eternalagony23

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I loaded new version. Some bugs should be fixed, especially with quoting. There might be still some minor nuisances, but I believe it's a matter of getting used to it. We will see in few days ;)

Offline Rumi

• x x x
I loaded new version. Some bugs should be fixed, especially with quoting. There might be still some minor nuisances, but I believe it's a matter of getting used to it. We will see in few days ;)
test

what about the size thing, that's probably one of the biggest difficulties I have when I'm editing my old thread

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
test what about the size thing, that's probably one of the biggest difficulties I have when I'm editing my old thread
I will test it properly later today.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
I will test it properly later today.
ty grandfather agatio

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
There is a button on the left side of "B" button, that button switched from Rich Text to BBcCode.

The resize, theres a little black arrow in the bottom right corner of the text box, check it out. (the mouse arrow should switch into a hand)