Epic Perfect World

Beginner pack upgrade

Offline darknae

• Come at me Bro?
Hi Agatio, I am back with another suggestion but this time it involves the beginners pack. I have noticed with the influx of beginners they have been complaining of not having the coin to upgrade skills so they can grind for it in either valley of the scarred or City of Abominations.

When aimee and I first began on this server we had the snowmen to fill our pockets with 40-50 million coin per hour since we were one of the ones that actually took the time to pick up the gold drops but beginners have nothing to really get them going during those frustrating few hours where they have to hit mobs with a level 1 skill that doesn't really do much damage.

So I propose at least 5 million coin be added to the beginners pack to help them get a few skills leveled up so it will be a bit easier for them to grind their own coin. I have tested this number by giving that amount to new (beginner) guildies in our guild and it has yielded great results as none have come back asking for more coin yet hehe. Adding it to the box will give them a small boost (much like the armor) to get them on the road to being productive players of Epic Perfect World :D

Thanks for everything,

Darknae
Your greatest enemy is your own ego

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I'd actually prefer to give them some upgraded skills at the beginning so there won't be mass alt making for coins.

Offline darknae

• Come at me Bro?
True, good thinking :)
Your greatest enemy is your own ego

Offline nkv1

I am against it. I think you can at least, have a bit frustration with skills since we already 110 level.
If everything is easy the point in playing the game becomes boring quite quick.
[move]Where monsters rampage, I'm there to take them down! Where treasure glitters, I'm there to claim it! Where an enemy rises to face me, victory will be mine![/move]

Offline Lilly

• Retired Staff Member
I think the skill idea is a good one.