Epic Perfect World

TT Officially Sucks.

Offline 🆒Nat

• Just tryna be me 😎
  • Only God can judge me
  • Characters: GodezzOfWar
O.O why does everyone, OK..OK..ALMOST everyone seem to think 3-3 some difficult, OMG GET RUNES, and my favorite...> You gotta be OPsin kinda run??? So damn confused....and yes I play ep, and no never soloed....so there it is~~>get urself a darn EP lol.
I happen to enjoy 3-3, its prolly one of my top instances....that being said---it should be a BH LMAO 

TY ChocolateMama for my Drago❤

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
You die to the last boss as a WR.

If you have puri stones in claws , spirit of defense pill on, BP, and spam 3 spark you will not die at all. :p

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
If you know how to multiclient, these instances are cake. 2-3 is incredibly easy, especially if you know how to use debuffs properly, particularly on Belial. Of course, someone who is a noob or undergeared or doesn't know how to multiclient will have a harder time, but that goes for many things farming related.

Not everyone can multiclient though.  This game may be old, but some people run on what are dubbed potatoes, and even have a hard time walking in arch with one client, let alone two.  I myself multi 2-3 and make out with more than 60 EC.  Oh wait, that's because Belial's gold mat, when it drops (I have it drop fairly often), can be used for warsoul mats, which can be sold for at least 200 EC's.  

Mind you, I play an archer.  I don't have bloodpaint, or much in the way of healing (since my cleric never lives to the end of that fight).  As I'm a lone wolf when I'm farming (I need to hoard my EC's) 3-3 is not really an option unless I gear up my sin, which will never happen because sin gameplay is boring to me (no offense to the sins) 

Furthermore, TT is there to break up the monotony. So no.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)