Offline Auxin★

• Sugar Stick
  • What's a King to a God?
  • Characters: Auxin/KaI/Tacit
  • Faction: Aftermath

Best is me.

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Batman, Iakeen, Meky
  • Faction: Family Leader
^ I agree with this part tbh...
1. I never seen you going to playoffs to have a valid point into agreeing that duels and/or def gears should be removed.
2. Playoffs without defense gears is just luck-related, the one with zerk/crit will win :) no skills. 
3. You will probably say that 2nd point is not valid because def gears = no skills, but I believe you are wrong.
Let me explain to you why: the idea of knowing when to switch to defense and when to switch back to attack makes you skilled enough ( we not talking about script users who just press 1 key and switch full gears). 
4. How you expect any magic class to survive without defense gears. You are mentioning no defense weapon (how would it even be possible to survive dph classes - barbs, sins, seeker), the same goes for aps class ( personally I can heirobug easy when someone is in attack gears, so no, I do not find that being skilled doing some heirobug, using a trick of bypassing the charm. Winning is winning fair and square.
To be honest I would prefer to restrict rings because it's somehow silly how some classes can be immortal..when they scared to go out of def gears, at least without the mag/phy ring it might make difference.

Ennaoj

1.because its still happening atm it shouldnt mean he cant use it to be broken too
2. you are some down that plays like menta with phy ring in black voodoo
3. we are here on removing the bad gear setups, not skills from classes :)

Lmfao.
You sir, is God :))))
+1 FOR Sebi
 :normal-2:.

Kizumbau

Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 01:38 am by Kizumbau

Online Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
1. I never seen you going to playoffs to have a valid point into agreeing that duels and/or def gears should be removed.
2. Playoffs without defense gears is just luck-related, the one with zerk/crit will win :) no skills.
3. You will probably say that 2nd point is not valid because def gears = no skills, but I believe you are wrong.
Let me explain to you why: the idea of knowing when to switch to defense and when to switch back to attack makes you skilled enough ( we not talking about script users who just press 1 key and switch full gears).
4. How you expect any magic class to survive without defense gears. You are mentioning no defense weapon (how would it even be possible to survive dph classes - barbs, sins, seeker), the same goes for aps class ( personally I can heirobug easy when someone is in attack gears, so no, I do not find that being skilled doing some heirobug, using a trick of bypassing the charm. Winning is winning fair and square.
To be honest I would prefer to restrict rings because it's somehow silly how some classes can be immortal..when they scared to go out of def gears, at least without the mag/phy ring it might make difference.
1: Just because someone doesn't go to the 1v1 playoffs, doesn't mean they lack knowledge of what should and shouldn't be done.
2: I agree. Removing that forces it to be more gear related on who can do the highest damage. I know for a fact you will see a lot
less of classes that aren't pure DD's if they were to remove def gear.
3: It's a game mechanic, you are right. Without that, it ruins the gap between gear/skill that is already extremely important.
4: Same as 2 tbh.

They really should not touch any of the rings and or gears. There has been so many requests for changes as of late anyways.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
2. you are some down that plays like menta with phy ring in black voodoo

I think the macros joke wasn't even close compared to this. O:-))

Stay down BRother. ^-^

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
no matter how many pdef rings AAs wear they arent't impossible to kill just harder. Which makes 1v1 a good experience. because you have to work hard and use brain to beat opponent.  it's not like they don't sacrifice their damage by wearing camp /defensive gear.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x
I didn't even read after 2nd point. I used to go playoffs I just wasn't good enough to get to 3rd place or above. I still have my opinion about it and you're not someone who's supposed to tell me if I'm allowed or not.
I barely play but when I do I do 2v2s or 3v3s sometimes and the best example for how annoying camping def waiting for duel is Sebi and other 'factored' sins. Ofc their aps fcks you in duel. But since you're one of those sins I don't even bother. End of story.

Offline Eleanora

• Quack Quack!
  • Je vous vivre ma vie avec vous
  • Characters: Eleanora
-1 ea need both... xd

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Yes and restrict MG from using sutra because I lost 1v1 to MG who used sutra and I died because of it
just a QQ thread, learn counterplay

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
Putting stat requirements on rings would nerf the people who use them to meet requirements for gear.
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

heiro

i think this great time to bring up ea, boost def pls and accuracy while you at it, and atk why not :)

Offline BadAxe

• Characters: BadAxe / SixtyNiners
  • Faction: Team69 / MeanGirls
I don't know exact numbers and I'm kinda taking a shot in the dark here, but it seems kinda fair the way i see it. You're dealing 1k a hit about 3 times a second. she has to kite away before attacking otherwise she would get continually hit. so in the time it takes for her to cast her attack you've dealt the same amount of damage or almost as much. you also have more hp than her so that helps even it out as well.

I am not for or against ring restrictions, though I would prefer to keep it the way it is just because of my 3 defense level magic ring. I'd be just fine without it too though. I'm not sure on it either but purify only works against normal hits doesn't it? So dph would be a much better choice, and you can stack stomp amps that way too. I could be wrong about the purify proc though.

Here are my stats in full vit, defense gears, and with blessing/rune compared to another barb with DD gears common to other barbs on the server. (Differences: I had level 10 BM Buff. He had no rune, no ridge/morai, wasnt at full HP in tiger [was missing like 1-3k]) Also i didnt include him to make a real comparison he was just the only barb nearby, and My HP was 98,452 and his I estimate to be at around 76k, I could be way wrong.

Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 05:26 am by BadAxe