Epic Perfect World

Might and Magic Rings Reforge Stats

Offline Goz

Kinguin no chance my friend - PashaBiceps

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Before i forget it... If u restrict rings to classes you gotta restrict armors to classes too (as i wrote before) and Ornaments... and you need to restrict Weapons to classes too so u can only use weapons that you have a mastery for.... just saying

can you explain why dude

and +1 for class restricting rings

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
NOOOOO-1111111111

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Well I know that there are builds where veno would want to use physical ring, just like archer uses magic ring.
Just like I know that wizards need physical rings to be able to tank full aps spark assassins and barbs need magic rings to tank in TW.
So the amount of classes where ring restriction could be considered as an improvement in not that big and then you could ask yourself a question, if restricting the rings only to certain classes would be fair.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
+1 for locking mag ring to mag classes
and phy ring to phy classes
EA for both if EAs wanna deal useless dmg idm :))))))) they are squishy anyway vuv

I disagree with you here, archers dont need an extra piece of pie. IF rings become class restricted it should include Archers just as much as any other class.

I don't 1v1 and the only toon i occasional use a ring for that isnt meant for it is my ep in tw or mass pk when i get too much attention but even then i rather switch back to mag when possible due to the channeling loss, so i can't rly say this would effect me much.
+/-1 as long as it applies to all classes
-1 if it wouldn't apply to archers.

About the original post: -1

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Well I know that there are builds where veno would want to use physical ring, just like archer uses magic ring.
Just like I know that wizards need physical rings to be able to tank full aps spark assassins and barbs need magic rings to tank in TW.
So the amount of classes where ring restriction could be considered as an improvement in not that big and then you could ask yourself a question, if restricting the rings only to certain classes would be fair.
the solution itself is made to reduce amount of camp and improve 1v1 not duels
being unkillable cata on tw aint an option either when u have 2-3 eps healing u xd
WRs being unable to kill mages in 1v1 coz of phy ring aint fair either
def cape+vit tome and puri/def weap on mage is also tanky enough to make them not needed to wear phy ring
the 15% rpd kinda helped them not be needed of that as i saw some mages doing it w.o
venos and all arcanes rely on that way too much while WBs/WRs rely on mag rings which is meh
we suggest that not coz its needed for few classes, its for all, its coz the amount of def camp is too high since most can agree that phy ring is no longer needed on some classes if u have rpd on few r8 pieces or def weap with rpd ( mages/venos/mystics )

Offline Nea

• Game Master
I disagree with you here, archers dont need an extra piece of pie. IF rings become class restricted it should include Archers just as much as any other class.

I don't 1v1 and the only toon i occasional use a ring for that isnt meant for it is my ep in tw or mass pk when i get too much attention but even then i rather switch back to mag when possible due to the channeling loss, so i can't rly say this would effect me much.
+/-1 as long as it applies to all classes
-1 if it wouldn't apply to archers.

About the original post: -1
idm it on EAs either since phy ring would boost dmg and tbh improve them xd

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
+1 good suggestion

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran

Archers do need magic ring though lol. In 1v1, archers get fcked easily, sometimes even hieroed, even with def bow on and elemental orns, including ring. But i guess because you dont 1v1, it doesnt matter to you, and other people dont need it.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
Archers do need magic ring though lol. In 1v1, archers get fcked easily, sometimes even hieroed, even with def bow on and elemental orns, including ring. But i guess because you dont 1v1, it doesnt matter to you, and other people dont need it.
i saw many eas 1v1ing without magic ring and doing extremely well....

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
I dont mind about archers using them the mag ring is like you critting them 20-25k rather than 30-35k, hardly an improvement, for venos you could make a mag ring with phys stats,  I dont know about barbs and about mages Im neutral, I'd be biased since Im playing one.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
I dont mind about archers using them the mag ring is like you critting them 20-25k rather than 30-35k, hardly an improvement, for venos you could make a mag ring with phys stats,  I dont know about barbs and about mages Im neutral, I'd be biased since Im playing one.
phy attack u mean?

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
i saw many eas 1v1ing without magic ring and doing extremely well....
Give me a few examples. And if that did happen, then the ea must have gotten really lucky cuz a crit from any magic class, with the gear setup i mentioned before, hits me for more than 15k; if its a MG, it hits well over 18k. With phys ring it would be at least 20k. No crit its easily still a 10k-12k . I seriously doubt those eas used phys ring, bit once again, if they did, they got really lucly.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
phy attack u mean?
I'll rephrase, physic attack and same add-ons than the dragon might ring but with magic defense restricted to wf