Epic Perfect World

Farming Talk.

Trust me mate , 8 of those toons are not even mine nor made by me lol , other 7 I made off gold ( when I had or when I remember to vote ) and some ec that I got from everyone else . I actually started doing daily quests maybe like 4-5 months ago and I been playing this server for 2-3 years lol .

Also one thing that saves lazy people like the two of us is NW , I always try to get decent nation and load of credits to make dama ores for reshapes lol . But yeah , camp NS its actually decent now then before when i started playing .

Good for you you can participate NW. Because of time zone differences I'm dozing my butt off during those times(usually around 3-4a.m. in my country)  :-X
Yeah NS is pretty decent I guess. I just don't always feel like going there and encountering other players all the time.
Yegeslov - Sage Mystic
Vanislav - Sage Cleric
Kristov- Sage Psychic
Johannof- Sage Wizard

Offline BriEsT

• Don
Good for you you can participate NW. Because of time zone differences I'm dozing my butt off during those times(usually around 3-4a.m. in my country)  :-X
Yeah NS is pretty decent I guess. I just don't always feel like going there and encountering other players all the time.

Yeah its fked up , thats why I said dont go unless you got all buffs on you lol .

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
if u are dumb enough u will buy telecoustics from worldchat for 1 ec each(which leads to 50 ec each gold)
thats what he does, sells teles for 1 ec each to people that dont realise 1 gold= 50 teles xd^ above

No, I'm SLIGHTLY less assholish than that. I sell at 1.7m coins in catshop while afk. Buy EC for 2m. Buy gold for 25 EC. Dump the gold into more teles.
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline Lyn

• Inactive.
  • Characters: SheryN, Arinea
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
:normal-9: when back2game
When EPW forges finally decide to give my EA a -int boot :-X
Also, after my exams are done lel
Ty SnowLily for avvy ♥ and Angie for siggy ♥

DeadPolii

nahhh ns is eassy it is my home :smiley: 8)