Epic Perfect World

Farming Talk.

Offline 「ĐoYouMind」

• Forum Lurk Pro.
  • Please try again.
  • Characters: N/A
  • Faction: N/A
So, I'm done trying to improve my character for now, now I have a few questions about farming that I'd like to talk about.

First off, I'm;

150 Sin
Demon Spec.
Full Dragon gear/nothing special about it.

I'm trying to figure out a couple of things.

1. The quickest, fastest, and MOST efficient way to farm Epic Coins. I have had a few suggestions about this on my previous thread but id like to discuss further.

2. Where can I farm both Flowsilver Coins and Dragon blood stones. I know HDD is an option but that's a daily quest. Anything else would be wonderful, as I need to buy S rank packs.

3. Where can I farm ST?

Any other techniques/methods would be great. Thanks again!
Hello.

Offline WinAllDay

• Love is just a camouflage for what resembles rage.
  • Characters: WinAllDay WinEveryDay Ect
  • Faction: Devils
farm st by lunar nw and gods given daily quest o:  8) 8) and go farm ws on x2 man when it gets turned on

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
You can farm Flowsilvercoins in Flowsilver Palace, thats a daily quest too though and can't be done solo.
You can also find them in the Chests that drop in TT.

You can farm ST by doing
BH -30 ST
Endless chase GG quest - 6 ST ( up to 3 times a day if im not mistaking)
The Stones of madness GG daily quest - 6 ST
Lunar runs 10 ST for a sucessful lunar run
NW every friday and sunday evening 20:20 - 22:20 server time how many ST you get here depends on your personal score but also your nations score.
Harbringer of fortune daily quest - 10 ST
There are also the So happy together and the goshiki questlines
You can only do those once though.
Also be aware: the goshiki questline is pretty long!
Goshiki guide
So happy together guide

The best way to make ec isnt by farming but rather by merching. buy cheap, sell for more.
But ofc that requires starting funds. I guess the best way to farm ec is in ns but only if youre prepared to be pk'd there. If you go bank everytime you got about 50 ec or so you should be just fine though.
If you don't wanna take that risk there's always TT.

Offline Shiden

• Hives
  • Characters: BM Shiden
  • Faction: Lin Kuei Leader
on the week end is where u can make the most money , as u know there's events like ares , nw , morai , and etc. and as for dailies like bh. to get the most outta these is to have multiple accounts , for an example , i have multiple characters 150 on who i do all these events on to gain more money , st , et , and rewards :3 so u could also make alts as well but ofc it takes time

Offline Cleaver

• Forum Veteran
You can farm Flowsilvercoins in Flowsilver Palace, thats a daily quest too though and can't be done solo.
You can also find them in the Chests that drop in TT.

You can farm ST by doing
BH -30 ST
Endless chase GG quest - 6 ST ( up to 3 times a day if im not mistaking)
The Stones of madness GG daily quest - 6 ST
Lunar runs 10 ST for a sucessful lunar run
NW every friday and sunday evening 20:20 - 22:20 server time how many ST you get here depends on your personal score but also your nations score.
Harbringer of fortune daily quest - 10 ST
There are also the So happy together and the goshiki questlines
You can only do those once though.
Also be aware: the goshiki questline is pretty long!
Goshiki guide
So happy together guide

The best way to make ec isnt by farming but rather by merching. buy cheap, sell for more.
But ofc that requires starting funds. I guess the best way to farm ec is in ns but only if youre prepared to be pk'd there. If you go bank everytime you got about 50 ec or so you should be just fine though.
If you don't wanna take that risk there's always TT.
when i grow up i wanna be like you

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
just go to any Illusion Stone in any main city and enter the PayPal instance... best way to farm :p ok jk... With a sin the most easy way to get EC is prolly farming buffpills from 1st and 2nd boss in Abaddon or farming TT2-3 or 3-3 or full Warsong... And REAL PROS (like me) dont even need 2x to farm :normal-35:
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
if you don't want to make multiple accounts/alts to farm BH/ ares/ morai/ and etc.

just make a seeker on another game account. Levelling it on PV with blood paint on is easy. Once you have 150 seeker, go to shrine of ancestors, Squad with it and go zhen mode. Find a nice spot where mobs spawn a lot.  use the 2 spark aoe skill i forgot name(vortex something) gg. What you do is lure many mobs while riding flyer towards your seeker for them to die and you pickup all the ECs that drop. I think you can also level your other alts this way since getting to 110 is nothin' and you can just squad your seeker for exp (not sure but i remember  i did this with my other alts before).
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline 「ĐoYouMind」

• Forum Lurk Pro.
  • Please try again.
on the week end is where u can make the most money , as u know there's events like ares , nw , morai , and etc. and as for dailies like bh. to get the most outta these is to have multiple accounts , for an example , i have multiple characters 150 on who i do all these events on to gain more money , st , et , and rewards :3 so u could also make alts as well but ofc it takes time

I can't be bothered to run 5 accounts all w/ level 150 chars in multiple. Just aint happening for me. Kinda of....pointless tbh...Just way overboard. I'm sticking with one account and 2 characters max. I don't want to run 500 alt just to make a living.
Hello.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Neve covered all the aspects tbh.
Plus you can always do the GM events (pvp/pve) in-game, if you are online.
Also the GM forum events are a good catch.
If WS isn't your forte, like it isn't mine, just run TT 2-3 or TT 3-3. That'll give you a big EC boost. Plus one of the gold mats from each helps you to make a warsoul which you can sell for ~350 EC (which goes upto 500 EC when in demand)
TT will give you the TT chests which have a chance of giving DBS or FS coins.
Also, vote for gold. Then sell gold to players. (I believe the current rate is: 1 gold=25 EC)
And do BHs for STs. You'll end up with a lot at the end  :police:
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Beatrice♥

1. The quickest, fastest, and MOST efficient way to farm Epic Coins. I have had a few suggestions about this on my previous thread but id like to discuss further. World Bosses, Nightscream Isle or "Buy and Sell"

2. Where can I farm both Flowsilver Coins and Dragon blood stones. I know HDD is an option but that's a daily quest. Anything else would be wonderful, as I need to buy S rank packs. Primal World daily quest, Undercurrent Hall, Flowsilver Palace, Farm Twilight Chest in Twilight Temple.

3. Where can I farm ST?
Nation Wars, Daily Bounty Hunt, TM Runs, Endless Chase quest from God's Giving, Goshiki Quest Line(Guide: http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=11491.0 )

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
  • Characters: Thirujo, Thirujoy & Thiru
  • Faction: Leftovers
I can't be bothered to run 5 accounts all w/ level 150 chars in multiple. Just aint happening for me. Kinda of....pointless tbh...Just way overboard. I'm sticking with one account and 2 characters max. I don't want to run 500 alt just to make a living.
Dude you're not good for joining artifex then... So called best faction of epw(well by thyself) lol...

Play it as just a ******* game ;)

Offline 「ĐoYouMind」

• Forum Lurk Pro.
  • Please try again.
Dude you're not good for joining artifex then... So called best faction of epw(well by thyself) lol...

I'm not interested in joining Artifex as is.
Hello.

Offline 「ĐoYouMind」

• Forum Lurk Pro.
  • Please try again.
Thanks for all of the replies, These posts have proven very helpful. I'll most likely give them a spin tonight.
Hello.

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
  • Characters: Thirujo, Thirujoy & Thiru
  • Faction: Leftovers
I'm not interested in joining Artifex as is.
Think you already got a life man... enjoy! :)

Play it as just a ******* game ;)

Offline 「ĐoYouMind」

• Forum Lurk Pro.
  • Please try again.
Think you already got a life man... enjoy! :)

Don't I already know, it nips me in the ass daily. :)
Hello.