Epic Perfect World

EA Recast

Offline Enzo

Hey guys! I'm stuck in between rerolling my R8 Top or R8 Wrist. I'm trying to get Intervals. Atm I have 2x Int Wrist and 1x Int Top Which one should I reroll first? and Where should I rerolll? Trying to aim for 3x Wrist or 2x Top..

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
Hey guys! I'm stuck in between rerolling my R8 Top or R8 Wrist. I'm trying to get Intervals. Atm I have 2x Int Wrist and 1x Int Top Which one should I reroll first? and Where should I rerolll? Trying to aim for 3x Wrist or 2x Top..

Well there are slightly higher chances to get 3x int on wrists I'd say. You can do it at any forge - chances are the same, doesn't matter if you use normal reshape forge or spirit forge (where you can keep your previous stats). Interval (aps) ea is harder to gear than channeling sage EA. But I wish you luck with reshaping  ^-^.

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
Well there are slightly higher chances to get 3x int on wrists I'd say. You can do it at any forge - chances are the same, doesn't matter if you use normal reshape forge or spirit forge (where you can keep your previous stats). Interval (aps) ea is harder to gear than channeling sage EA. But I wish you luck with reshaping  ^-^.
Indeed  :police:

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Batman, Iakeen, Meky
  • Faction: Family Leader
I say try first for 2x top. 2 stats always  easier to get than 3 stats. even if math says otherwise :)

Offline Enzo

Yeah I've been trying to reroll both of them I thought rerolling for 2 stat would be easier but the percentage of getting interval on the top is so low.. Tried the wrist for 3x but that 9% chance is still low :/ Been thinking which one should I focus more on 2x top or 3x wrist. Thats why I need some suggestions as to which one I should go for lols :D

Offline WinAllDay

• Love is just a camouflage for what resembles rage.
  • Characters: WinAllDay WinEveryDay Ect
  • Faction: Devils
all i can say is good luck man  :police: :police: :P

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants
good luck with that  :))

Offline Enzo

Just wondering also does 2x also increase the rates of the rerolls or not?

Offline Lyn

• Inactive.
  • Characters: SheryN, Arinea
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
No i don't think it does
Ty SnowLily for avvy ♥ and Angie for siggy ♥

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
3x -int on wrists has a slightly higher chance (1 to 1300) while 2x -int on chest is 1 to 1565.

Offline Zuxtain

Assuming you mean the chance of a stat, it wouldn't matter since it would raise all the chances thus being the same as before 2x :)