Epic Perfect World

Full Critt or Atk War Avatar Sets

Offline FIREDASH

• Characters: MagicFish
 :tiger-2: Hi there everyone. :tiger-1:

First off, if there has already been a post about this please link it to me.

So I can't decide how I should go about my war avatar set. I am a Psychic and I want either a full set of Attack Level war avatar cards or a full set of +Critical Hit Chance(If i'm going crit then i will reforge for crit rolls on my gear as well). If you guys would be so kind to point out the pros and cons between the two to help me decide I will really appreciate it.

Also , if any of you are feeling particularly bored, I would like the names of the sets if possible.  :tiger-3:

Thank you very much everyone! <33333  :tiger-48: :tiger-44: :tiger-37:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
critic set where u can and atk lvl where u cant get crit
id srsly max out critic since u can get enough atk from your items(weapon, voodoo, ornaments)
a 30 atk lvl weapon(or more ofc if u are lucky or work enough), 2 atk and mag/2 atk and crit ornaments and that will lead u to around 110+ atk lvl base in black, with runes and stuff reaching around 120+ which is good
now gears shouldnt be full crit coz u lose the base dmg which wont help much
i suggest 2x mag+ crit 2% each piece which gets u to 8% crit on armor, 80 magic compared to 120 mag and 0 crit off it, orns and such will give atleast 3%, weapon shards put 3+3 crit = 6% and so on and u should have around 40%+ critic with good magic dmg and atk lvl

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
as psy you use crit cards. you have so much att lvl from voodoo already and it all multiplies by crit.
Lol i fak you

Offline zRainx

• zRainx#5434
I say full crit but that is just my opinion
They do have a lot of atk already from voodoo
Or you can try both and see which is better
Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 07:47 pm by ßuster

Offline FIREDASH

critic set where u can and atk lvl where u cant get crit
id srsly max out critic since u can get enough atk from your items(weapon, voodoo, ornaments)
a 30 atk lvl weapon(or more ofc if u are lucky or work enough), 2 atk and mag/2 atk and crit ornaments and that will lead u to around 110+ atk lvl base in black, with runes and stuff reaching around 120+ which is good
now gears shouldnt be full crit coz u lose the base dmg which wont help much
i suggest 2x mag+ crit 2% each piece which gets u to 8% crit on armor, 80 magic compared to 120 mag and 0 crit off it, orns and such will give atleast 3%, weapon shards put 3+3 crit = 6% and so on and u should have around 40%+ critic with good magic dmg and atk lvl

Hmmm I see. My reasoning is even if I lose some base attack critting more often makes up for it. 40+ crit is a lot! I can only imagine what devastation a psy critting every few hits would cause.

Also, I think there is just about 3 cards that give [x(stat),+1 Crit %,+1 Crit %], should i use those three and then atk lvl cards the rest like you said or is there more than those 3 crit cards that are decent?

Thank you very much for you guidance. Also thank you to everyone else that responded.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Hmmm I see. My reasoning is even if I lose some base attack critting more often makes up for it. 40+ crit is a lot! I can only imagine what devastation a psy critting every few hits would cause.

Also, I think there is just about 3 cards that give [x(stat),+1 Crit %,+1 Crit %], should i use those three and then atk lvl cards the rest like you said or is there more than those 3 crit cards that are decent?

Thank you very much for you guidance. Also thank you to everyone else that responded.
well general summer is best
and the 'wizard tensa' 2 atk 10 mag
the durability i guess? has 2% critic, its also used by mages
Jane the Harper
Critical Hit Rate +1%
Critical Hit Rate +1%
Vitality +10
-------------------
Astrid
Critical Hit Rate +1%
Atk. Level +1
Atk. Level +1
-----------------------
Yelling to the Sky
Critical Hit Rate +1%
Critical Hit Rate +1%
Atk. Level +1
------------------------
General Summer
Atk. Level +1
Atk. Level +1
Atk. Level +1
-------------------------
Ien the Arbor
Critical Hit Rate +1%
Critical Hit Rate +1%
Atk. Level +1
------------------------
Grand Wizard Tensa
Atk. Level +1
Atk. Level +1
Magic +10

this is what id use
and exchange to
Vanished Ancestor
Def. Level +1
Def. Level +1
Def. Level +1
for def along with
Tsu
Def. Level +1
Def. Level +1
Vitality +10
to gain 5 more def if u are into switching to survive
the sets can be checked at  - > http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=14614.0
also, u wont lose much magic attack tbh
u wont reach 1,1k mag and u will be around 980? but u get 8 atk lvls more, alot of critic
also
mag attack doesnt increase dmg that much if u have low atk lvls
if u have more atk than ur enemy's defence level u gonna deal % more dmg depending on the different and such while if u have lower u will deal less % dmg depending on the difference so its better to get a % more added to ur atk rather than having a high magic attack and dealing low
mostly APS classes benefit over full mag/dex/str  builds while dph will rather have atk lvl so each hit they do will deal significant dmg
Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 08:24 pm by Sebi

Offline zRainx

• zRainx#5434
Jane the Harper
Critical Hit Rate +1%
Critical Hit Rate +1%
Vitality +10
-------------------
Astrid
Critical Hit Rate +1%
Atk. Level +1
Atk. Level +1
-----------------------
Yelling to the Sky
Critical Hit Rate +1%
Critical Hit Rate +1%
Atk. Level +1
------------------------
General Summer
Atk. Level +1
Atk. Level +1
Atk. Level +1
Ien the Arbor
Critical Hit Rate +1%
Critical Hit Rate +1%
Atk. Level +1
------------------------
Grand Wizard Tensa
Atk. Level +1
Atk. Level +1
Magic +10

this is what id use
and exchange to
Vanished Ancestor
Def. Level +1
Def. Level +1
Def. Level +1
for def along with
Tsu
Def. Level +1
Def. Level +1
Vitality +10
u wont reach 1,1k mag and u will be around 980? but u get 8 atk lvls more, alot of critic
also
if u have more atk than ur enemy's defence level u gonna deal % more dmg depending on the different and such while if u have lower u will deal less % dmg depending on the difference so its better to get a % more added to ur atk rather than having a high magic attack and dealing low
mostly APS classes benefit over full mag/dex/str  builds while dph will rather have atk lvl so each hit they do will deal significant dmg
A long and elaborate post
Very helpful i think i use too

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Crit cards, crit on R8, magic on acessories.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline FIREDASH

Jane the Harper
Critical Hit Rate +1%
Critical Hit Rate +1%
Vitality +10
-------------------
Astrid
Critical Hit Rate +1%
Atk. Level +1
Atk. Level +1
-----------------------
Yelling to the Sky
Critical Hit Rate +1%
Critical Hit Rate +1%
Atk. Level +1
------------------------
General Summer
Atk. Level +1
Atk. Level +1
Atk. Level +1
Ien the Arbor
Critical Hit Rate +1%
Critical Hit Rate +1%
Atk. Level +1
------------------------
Grand Wizard Tensa
Atk. Level +1
Atk. Level +1
Magic +10

this is what id use
and exchange to
Vanished Ancestor
Def. Level +1
Def. Level +1
Def. Level +1
for def along with
Tsu
Def. Level +1
Def. Level +1
Vitality +10
also

Thank you very much. I really agree with this and you have helped me with my issues. I have all those cards except General Summer. If I can remember right Mentalista did some tests and you only lose about 10%ish mag damage if you use a more balanced fit. Not sure if its the same thing cirt fit /balanced fit but anyway the regular crits will make up for it and like you said with the extra attack levels I will ultimately deal more damage.

Thank you very much for the support. Your post should be formatted a bit and be made a sticky or something. Very good advice.