• Forum Veteran
Depends on your class. And your skills.
You clearly don't know how to play an ep :normal-43:

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
i hope u do realize how hard is to kill an ep and tbh in some cases catching them in vd is the only way i can drop them, so -1.
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline Death

• Old Player
I just don't get it. The number of eps I saw in UVD is abysmally low when I compare it to other classes, but when I post anything about it suddenly everybody becomes an expert at the class :-\ On what basis are you making those statements? Did you even play a dd ep or did you just glance at the skills and figured they were op or were you owned by some ep and now you're butthurt?

Disrupted

I just don't get it. The number of eps I saw in UVD is abysmally low when I compare it to other classes, but when I post anything about it suddenly everybody becomes an expert at the class :-\ On what basis are you making those statements? Did you even play a dd ep or did you just glance at the skills and figured they were op or were you owned by some ep and now you're butthurt?
Most ep's are used for healing in pvp.  If you really want to see a DD ep ask LeiZo

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
-1, bad suggestion

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Death

• Old Player
i hope u do realize how hard is to kill an ep and tbh in some cases catching them in vd is the only way i can drop them, so -1.
I agree that it is difficult to kill eps when they're tanky and out of vd. However, bear in mind that they can't really kill you either in this situation. Even if they decide to go uvd for a moment to shackle you, if you die due to shackle it's on your own wish really.

Offline zRainx

• zRainx#5434
+ it is a good idea

Offline Death

• Old Player
Most ep's are used for healing in pvp.  If you really want to see a DD ep ask LeiZo
Yes, I know that eps are mostly healers in pvp, and I'd like to encourage more eps to go dd from time to time so that LeiZo and the handful of others aren't just some exceptions to the rule.  :smiley: I'm sure it would make pvp more interesting.

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Because it's fairly easy to bypass someone's charm without any effort in uvd, not to mention you get extra hp, pious blessing, soulburn effect of mag. shackle and on top of that you can still heal yourself (somewhat) with aurora blast/burst and even elven boom.. The reason you won't see many eps in uvd isn't because its under powered but because they prefer to play it for its support role. I agree it is fun for small scale pks but then the suggestion would kinda cater only to certain people and thus makes it rather irrelevant in the end.

but
that's just
my opinion
man
 :-X

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Tbh, reducing cd of UV isn't really needed. If you find yourself in a situation where you need to switch out of UV, and your being attacked. A simple sutra, ad or using your skills to sleep the target etc.... can easily help you get out of UV quickly and go back to support. Being a DD ep is possible, I've seen alot of DD clerics on this server. No, I don't see hundreds of EPs walking around in UV but every now and then you might find one bouncing along in it. And I haven't heard them say anything about the cd time of UV. They seem to have no problems when switching from support to DD mode with UV. I really don't see a need to red. the cd time on it. Sorry, just my opinion. -1  :-\

oh..... this too.....

Because it's fairly easy to bypass someone's charm without any effort in uvd, not to mention you get extra hp, pious blessing, soulburn effect of mag. shackle and on top of that you can still heal yourself (somewhat) with aurora blast/burst and even elven boom.. The reason you won't see many eps in uvd isn't because its under powered but because they prefer to play it for its support role. I agree it is fun for small scale pks but then the suggestion would kinda cater only to certain people and thus makes it rather irrelevant in the end.

but
that's just
my opinion
man

Offline Quit

• Quited
Tbh, reducing cd of UV isn't really needed. If you find yourself in a situation where you need to switch out of UV, and your being attacked. A simple sutra, ad or using your skills to sleep the target etc.... can easily help you get out of UV quickly and go back to support. Being a DD ep is possible, I've seen alot of DD clerics on this server. No, I don't see hundreds of EPs walking around in UV but every now and then you might find one bouncing along in it. And I haven't heard them say anything about the cd time of UV. They seem to have no problems when switching from support to DD mode with UV. I really don't see a need to red. the cd time on it. Sorry, just my opinion. -1  :-\

oh..... this too.....

agreed

Offline BriEsT

• Don

Im sorry but DD ep is fine as it is , just requires little more brain activity and timing the skills and UV mode ( which is so ***ing easy to do.... ) . And quite franky no matter what you do with the class personally , they will always be primary healers in mass pk and small scale pk .

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Batman, Iakeen, Meky
  • Faction: Family Leader

Offline Death

• Old Player

but
that's just
my opinion
man

You are entirely entitled to your opinion bro, I don't criticize as long as you support it with some arguments  :smiley:

I agree that eps can be potentially a really powerful class, but really, which class isn't? I think a lot of problems that some people here have with dd eps come from a lack of experience with playing against a vd ep.

I usually play in uvd with an att lvl wep, so I'll say what it looks like from my perspective. My ep's overall damage is always lower than my psy's. I don't think there's a real way to make an ep outdamage an equally-geared psy, really. On the other hand, the ep has better survival skills... but most of them require chi. And I think this is a dd ep's weak point. Without chi we can't seal, we can't use our shields and even if we can use shackle it's not terribly effective if we can't use it sparked. If you just wait until we waste our sparks on you, then sleep us or something and only then go kick our butt chances are we'll drop real quick. It especially helps that shackle only works if it's cast on you, so it's not like in psy's/veno's case that anybody who attacks you is affected.

Ofc an experienced ep will know when to switch out of uvd and switch weps, but really, I don't believe there is any class or tactic that cannot be countered. You just need more experience and more thinking about it.