Epic Perfect World

reduce cd of (u)vd

Offline Death

• Old Player
Would it be possible to reduce violet dance cd at least a bit? I know there would be a problem with IH then, but maybe there is a way to counter that... maybe making IH last 12 secs instead of 15 so that uvd would have 12sec cd?

Yeah, sorry, just brainstorming   :-[

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
ep's are fine, -1

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
It's already short enough  :-\

Offline Lyn

• Inactive.
  • Characters: SheryN, Arinea
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
-1 not necessary :-\
Ty SnowLily for avvy ♥ and Angie for siggy ♥

Offline Zuxtain

-1 since it's fine. Is there any particular reason you wanted a cd reduction?

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
What's up with all these suggestions of changing the skills/gameplay

Offline Ravish

• Faction: Ducks
Delete all cooldowns plz. The game will be more balanced.

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley
Last Edit: Aug 03, 2020, 07:43 pm by WhoThisWhoThat

Offline Death

• Old Player
-1 since it's fine. Is there any particular reason you wanted a cd reduction?
That way I suppose it would be more reasonable to switch between modes during pk. Rn when there's less of a threat to an eps party they might be reluctant to switch to aaing since the dangerous ppl can come back at any time and then the ep gets caught stuck in uvd and well. Another thing is that it would let uvd fans switch weps a bit more quickly.

I know most of the ppl on the forums are apparently more accustomed to big mass pk, but such changes really would make a difference in small scale pk imo.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
VD - shackle - remove vd- spam heal
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Quit

• Quited
-1 coz no need to reduce its all fine I think they need to reduce is makeover scroll....xD  :))

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
That way I suppose it would be more reasonable to switch between modes during pk. Rn when there's less of a threat to an eps party they might be reluctant to switch to aaing since the dangerous ppl can come back at any time and then the ep gets caught stuck in uvd and well. Another thing is that it would let uvd fans switch weps a bit more quickly.

I know most of the ppl on the forums are apparently more accustomed to big mass pk, but such changes really would make a difference in small scale pk imo.

15 seconds is a reasonable cooldown.

If that feels too long and as if the risk is too high to take there is plenty of stuff besides healing a ep can do without UVD - for example: you can debuff, you can sog, sleep, you can slow with cyclone, you can channel or mag attack buff (depending on if you're sage or demon) your squad members to max their dmg output or you can just deal some dmg (good enough if you're AAing)

It's really not like clerics are nothing but slave heals and have no other purpose when not in UVD + when the "bad guys" come back and your UVD is still in CD there are things like AD, Sutra, and whatever defensive skills the classes are given. Your squad members have a fair chance to survive for a few seconds till you can switch.