Epic Perfect World

Event Tokens "tradeable"

Offline PrincesLela

• Characters: Daantje
Make it account stashable ;s

well no would be Worth less.

a Farmer for Ares Moria Fire legion etc.

a account has max 8chars so still would be Pain.

Offline PrincesLela

:shocked: I am sure that back then Agatio had a reason to switch them to the untradeable status.

yup probelly lol

let,s give Agatio some time to Reply on this mather

Offline Yinster

• ♡Yang is here♡
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Yinster, Catwoman, Arayk
  • Faction: Family Director
well no would be Worth less.

a Farmer for Ares Moria Fire legion etc.

a account has max 8chars so still would be Pain.
An account have 10 characters max if I am not wrong  :-X

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
has only 8

Offline PrincesLela

Nope 8 as far as i can Tell

Offline Selethea

I don't think it would be worthless. Don't forget it's an Event Token. Event. People would start selling it. I only agree with idea to make it account stashable. -1 to tradeable.

Sank you Sideris <3

Offline PrincesLela

account stasth able would solve nothing.

-1 to that

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Making Event Tokens tradeable and even account stashable has been suggested numerous times. It's not a good idea to even make them account stashable because people would just make alts and farm them. You can make ET with Supply Tokens so that'd give people even more of an advantage if they were stashable.

There's a reason ET were made untradeable and not stashable to begin with.
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline nLumia

• No one can see. Every one can feel.
  • Characters: nLumia etc.
  • Faction: Мой Рай
Heya :3
I know the feeling when I had 9 event token on mystic and I needed 1 pet :D ended up buying it.
You see just because we need these event tokens that doesn't mean it should change the whole system :) I mean you could sell them for SOW or as Damascene ore
You could try to do world bosses they gives lots of lots of lots ET :) And that would be useful only for people who made their alts on same account ;(

It was just a suggestion =)
But its the same for me if i manufacture warrior seals>damascene ore>ec.
So why no "tradeable" event tokens ?

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
It was just a suggestion =)
But its the same for me when i manufacture warrior seals>damascene ore>ec.
So why no "tradeable" event tokens ?
Did you even bother reading the replies? Because of event token items , that's why
i feel like i'm dead

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
because

Event tokens being tradeble wont do more than just give people the actual option of geting their flights and not pay 3,5k ec to some worldboss farmer :)

that's pretty much the point of events token. In order to get somewhat exclusive and/or custom flier, fash, pets, etc, etc. you'd had to do alot of work for it. Prior to ET all new fliers would end up in boutique forge, fash and pets and what not would be available at their respective NPCs at almost free of cost resulting in everyone having everything almost handed to them. Also it was a good incentive for people to get involved with events as most events ended up with same participants all the time + there weren't that many events at that time anyways.

Although ET has lost most of it's value compared to when it was first implemented, i'd still rather like to keep the current 3.5k value or w/e for those fliers. If ET becomes tradeable then the values of such exclusive/custom items would drop even further down and you might aswell just add them back to the old NPCs. It's too easy now to get ET with the increased number and the variety of events that are regulated, not to mention options such as world bosses. ET's being non tradeable is the only thing that's keeping it's remaining value.

as for dama, everyone else's comments covered that pretty well.

I'd honestly suggest increase the ETs required to purchase those exclusive items to bring back up the value of ET.

#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
Make it account stashable ;s
+1 cuz i love you

You can make ET with Supply Tokens so that'd give people even more of an advantage if they were stashable.

would be nice if it was 50ST = 1 ET but 60ST, who would do that xd

Offline nLumia

• No one can see. Every one can feel.
  • Characters: nLumia etc.
  • Faction: Мой Рай
Did you even bother reading the replies? Because of event token items , that's why

I still cant find an answer.
If they have 50 alts and time for it... let them farm?
Where is the problem?
Thats why its free to play ...

Offline Yinster

• ♡Yang is here♡
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Yinster, Catwoman, Arayk
  • Faction: Family Director
would be nice if it was 50ST = 1 ET but 60ST, who would do that xd
is just 10 ST difference :-[ you get it in 1 TM run

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
It is really not all that difficult to farm ET as it is.

Snake isle race 1st place = 2 ET, 2nd place 1 ET you can do this once a day, the event takes place twice per day and you can just go on one of your other toons for the 2. round if you happen to be on.

ST - you can get ET with ST, now that you can get ST by doing Lunar thats a pretty easy way to get a missing ET or 2 for a flyer or mount you want. (BH + Lunar + Endless Chase + Godsgiving Quest + Harbringer of Fortune and ofc NW)

World Bosses - the costum world bosses in Heaven / Hell have a rather quick respawn time.

Then ofc there is Ares, FL, Morai and all the events our GMs host.

And ofc there is the DS faction event (which is my main ET income since im just too lazy to do any of the things above unless i really, really want something), sure that's just every 2 weeks and you gotta be on at that time but it's not like we get new ET items every other day either.

Overall im neutral on this. +/-