Epic Perfect World

Event Tokens "tradeable"

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
  • Characters: Hermaphrodite | Cadge
  • Faction: Silence
If Event Tokens became tradeable, it would be easier for people who farm ares with 50 different characters. They wouldn't need to exchange the ET into warrior seals just to be able to trade them to their main character. Also, it would be quite impossible to get wings that are worth of Event Tokens if Event Tokens are untradeable, but in a way we're farming these ET. Why shouldn't we be able to trade them to our main characters or at least be able to put them in Account Stash if that isn't already doable?  :police:

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
I'm not sure to +1 or -1, I guess wouldn't make a difference and would be easier for event spammers but wouldn't the price for them rise maybe? Idk, neutrel tbh

+1 to the account stashable part tho

Offline Aikochu

• Beginner
Wouldnt this deflate the prices of everything by a lot Value of Event Tokens will become less and less. Now a days Event tokens are valuable since they arent tradeable and only purchased or gained frome vents if they became tradable . everyone with ares chars will be able to hoard a ton load making any Event token flight or shirt they want and the value of it will drop :x

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Wouldnt this deflate the prices of everything by a lot Value of Event Tokens will become less and less. Now a days Event tokens are valuable since they arent tradeable and only purchased or gained frome vents if they became tradable . everyone with ares chars will be able to hoard a ton load making any Event token flight or shirt they want and the value of it will drop :x
again
read what i said
the ET is mostly chained to the value of Damascene ores
damas wont drop in any matter of fact in price so
regardless of the ease u get ETs, no1 will sell 'bulks of ETs aka flights/pets' for a lower price than the damas worth of them
considering 1 dama is ATLEAST 26 ec atm sets the Event token to a price of 130 ec each which still gives u 2600 ec for 20 event tokens
i guess its enough even if drops to 2400 ec/ 20 event token flight

Zirkon

good idea
+1
No use keeping them untradable

Offline Yinster

• ♡Yang is here♡
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Yinster, Catwoman, Arayk
  • Faction: Family Director
;o why I see lately a lot of 'this' kind of suggestions. Why can't just stay happy with what you got? I mean..everything was good so far. You already can spam farm ST (thanks to the last patch) and you can just engrave since tbh you can get any attk2X stuff (mag,str,dex since vit is useless but still there's 75% chance to get one of these 3). One of these belts/neck just cost atleast 30k..I mean you can buy your damas anyway if we talking about the damascene ore subject. On last update it has been nerfed the farming alts in morai version so..why not just do it the hard way. I know many who made like 100 alts and they camp FLAMEs (fire legion, ares, morai events).

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
good idea
+1
No use keeping them untradable
yea true.
+1 for this

Offline Yinster

• ♡Yang is here♡
no1 goes to events for event tokens js LMAO
people go to events for Supply tokens js.
u can get Event tokens from any worldboss, fire legion, morai, ares, etc a lot of options
so making them tradeble wont do much LOL.
just a faster way
+1
That makes anyone able to get their event tokens anyway.. So why ;o just to be easier to farm?
If we talking about farmers tbh you get like 50 event token -minimum- in a day from world bosses ( ??? thinking about it maybe I should do it xD)

Offline nLumia

• No one can see. Every one can feel.
  • Characters: nLumia etc.
  • Faction: Мой Рай
;o why I see lately a lot of 'this' kind of suggestions. Why can't just stay happy with what you got? I mean..everything was good so far. You already can spam farm ST (thanks to the last patch) and you can just engrave since tbh you can get any attk2X stuff (mag,str,dex since vit is useless but still there's 75% chance to get one of these 3). One of these belts/neck just cost atleast 30k..I mean you can buy your damas anyway if we talking about the damascene ore subject. On last update it has been nerfed the farming alts in morai version so..why not just do it the hard way. I know many who made like 100 alts and they camp FLAMEs (fire legion, ares, morai events).

Hey Yinster =)
Here is an example ...
Blademaster: 3 ET
Mage: 5 ET
Cleric: 15 ET
Why is it not possible for me to put them together and buy some event stuff (silver lining for example) ?
I worked for that 23 ETs but i cant buy anything.
Its bad enough i usually miss the fire legion event etc. because of the time zone.

Offline Selethea

Make it account stashable ;s

Sank you Sideris <3

Offline nLumia

• No one can see. Every one can feel.
  • Characters: nLumia etc.
  • Faction: Мой Рай
Account stashable wont help )
My toons are on different accounts (

Offline Yinster

• ♡Yang is here♡
Hey Yinster =)
Here is an example ...
Blademaster: 3 ET
Mage: 5 ET
Cleric: 15 ET
Why is it not possible for me to put them together and buy some event stuff (silver lining for example) ?
I worked for that 23 ETs but i cant buy anything.
Its bad enough i usually miss the fire legion event etc. because of the time zone.
Heya :3
I know the feeling when I had 9 event token on mystic and I needed 1 pet :D ended up buying it.
You see just because we need these event tokens that doesn't mean it should change the whole system :) I mean you could sell them for SOW or as Damascene ore
You could try to do world bosses they gives lots of lots of lots ET :)
And that would be useful only for people who made their alts on same account ;(

Online Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering

I believe this is a reasonable compromise.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline PrincesLela

• Characters: Daantje
+1 becus it whas Trade able in the Past.

in 2012 or 2013 or before that it whas Trade able.

i even rember the price beeing 150ec each Back then.

so would not be such a Great Lose.

+1 agian just make it possible to Trade

Offline Yinster

• ♡Yang is here♡
+1 because it was Tradeable in the Past.

in 2012 or 2013 or before that it was Tradeable.

i even remember the price being 150ec each Back then.

so would not be such a Great Lose.

+1 again just make it possible to Trade

:shocked: I am sure that back then Agatio had a reason to switch them to the untradeable status.